im sure they have some kind of graduate program why dont you go to their site and see or ask them
No, you can't.

Julliard is the best place to get a phD in Music alone. But if you did production/engineering major at Berklee then god knows where to get a phD after that. You should follow a science stream for that I guess. But one of the people I know got a phD in sound synthesizing in Australia from U of Sydney.
Last edited by YA89 at Aug 11, 2009,
I'd wait until you get the degree before you consider getting a PHD.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.