So a few months back I was told i was permanently banned by my ip address for being a jerk about the gibson robot sg contest. Also banned for having like seven usernames. Why was the ban lifted? Not that im complaining or anything, i like UG and being able to use it, curiousity is a harsh mistress. BTW i was complaining the 'contest' isnt really a contedt because they make you pay. But yeah, i dont care anymore. Any ideas on why a perma ban was lifted? Just curious. Please dont ban me for this.
Quote by DimebagZappa
So a few months back I was told i was permanently banned by my ip address for being a jerk about the gibson robot sg contest. Also banned for having like seven usernames. Why was the ban lifted? Not that im complaining or anything, i like UG and being able to use it, curiousity is a harsh mistress. BTW i was complaining the 'contest' isnt really a contedt because they make you pay. But yeah, i dont care anymore. Any ideas on why a perma ban was lifted? Just curious. Please dont ban me for this.

*repor.... just kidding
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
PM a mod.
You'll get a quicker reply by asking them directly, instead of waiting for them to eventually find this thread and replying.
Sounds like UG's version of parole
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
I'd PM a mod. And slayingDragons, I'd watch that avatar. idk if it's against the rules or not, but the LOLWUT pear is.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Wait... you have to pay for a contest prize?

yes, the gibson robot sg contest in UG conrests you must pay for. Dont get me back into that again.....
Quote by due 07
I'd PM a mod. And slayingDragons, I'd watch that avatar. idk if it's against the rules or not, but the LOLWUT pear is.

Haha, when I saw his avatar I was thinking that too.
Quote by DimebagZappa
yes, the gibson robot sg contest in UG conrests you must pay for. Dont get me back into that again.....

howmuch would you have to pay?
i hate the fact the comps arnt open to the uk
they had a beatles give away a while ago i mean wtf!!
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by DimebagZappa
pear avatar against the rules? Why if i may ask?

I know that posting the pear is forbidden and I think it's an insta-ban. I got banned for it before, or maybe it was Rick Rolling. Learned my lesson....
Quote by DimebagZappa
pear avatar against the rules? Why if i may ask?

Well, a lot of spammer trolls like to post that avatar every where and its pretty annoying.
Quote by ryand111
howmuch would you have to pay?
i hate the fact the comps arnt open to the uk
they had a beatles give away a while ago i mean wtf!!

i think it was 5$ a month. Its a cell phone contest... Text the right answer to 5555* and you may win, kinda thing. *cough* con artist *cough*

the funny part was i spent hours complaining about it and the contest was not open in the place i live either. (canada)
Last edited by DimebagZappa at Aug 11, 2009,
maybe you're out on good behavior? Hehe, no that cant be it. Idk, pming a mod is probably your best choice. And about the pear im not really sure, but if it was me i wouldnt risk it.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Quote by due 07

Nah, it's only against the rules if it's being used as spam. It may be spamming my avatar, but not the forums, so it's okay.
Quote by DimebagZappa
i think it was 5$ a month. Its a cell phone contest... Text the right answer to 5555* and you may win, kinda thing. *cough* con artist *cough*

the funny part was i spent hours complaining about it and the contest was not open in the place i live either. (canada)

lol they really need to sort out the comps on UG they suck and most of them are only open to america
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by vigenharutyunya
that's as god says "the abillity to excuse"
did they close your other profiles??

yep. Every one of them. (i made more because they banned my nickname, not my ip at first. I wanted to complain more)
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, it's only against the rules if it's being used as spam. It may be spamming my avatar, but not the forums, so it's okay.

The mods seem to be ok with it as long as it's not just spam, or a N.o.t.P III.
If I were you though, I would have never made a thread, as to not draw attention to himself . Because what if it was just a slip in the system? Maybe they meant to unban someone else.
Like ALL forms of "totality":| U.G represents a true democracy!

i love you frenchy!
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
yes, Heil chewy
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Quote by due 07

he's had that avatar for, like, ever...
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by vigenharutyunya
Hahah that makes the sence...

PS lol i love the holy cow tihng.. though i ve never seen a holy cow

and now you have...
Quote by vigenharutyunya
Hahah that makes the sence...

PS lol i love the holy cow tihng.. though i ve never seen a holy cow

I pulled that joke in 3rd grade, the teacher said holy cow and I yelled "cows aren't holy"

and the class cracked up.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.