So, some guy is asking me if I want to trade my guitar with is Jackson. He does not know what kind of model it is, so I was hoping one of you could tell me the answer.
Attachments:
jackson.jpeg
I dont no much about jacksons
but its a super strat.

Jackson Dinky, Bolt on, Floyd

i think so anyway ..............
Quote by Killedelphia19
JD-R Dinky Reverse

this

Quote by SnowDog1993
I dont no much about jacksons
but its a super strat.

Jackson Dinky, Bolt on, Floyd

i think so anyway ..............

get out.

ps. soloists are neck through.
Hmm well it seems to be a dinky, but I can't tell you the trim (performer, Dx etc.)...can you take more pics of the neck plate, the pups and the trem? The headstock would be helpful too
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
well, since it's not my guitar I can't take more photos. But I'll explain my problem.

I have an epiphone les paul special II modified with an EMG zakk wylde zet (81 & 85).

Would it be a fair trade if I would trade my epiphone with this Jackson?

I'm sorry I can't give you anymore details on the back, whether it's bolt on or the headstock, but just from the looks of it.

Should I do it?
No- i don't think you should- the epiphone with those pups are pretty nasty, and the condition of the jackson looks to be lacking...

the only thing that intrigues is me the pickup config of that Jackson- H-S-H. That isn't very common.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
I'm thinking of doing it anyway, since I haven't touched that epiphone for like 8 months + I want a guitar with a smaller neck.

& what do you mean with the humbuck - single - humbuck. Is that a good or a bad thing when it comes to Jacksons?
I would do it. The Jackson will be great. I love singles, but prefer them in the neck.
Last edited by Tempoe at Aug 13, 2009,