considering i am here/ so probably going to go with UG, as will be 90% of the answers
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
I'm sorry, are you trying to get banned?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Seriously guys, there are way better forums elsewhere. Where people are actually knowledgeable about guitar gear and music theory. People on UG tend to be puppets.

"YA MAN, ROLAND CUBE 30X IS THE ****"
"NO, VALVETRONIX IS."
"AIGHT, THEY BOTH GOOD"
"NO! TUBEZ FTW"
"**** TUBES. GO DIGITAL. MORE RELIABLE AND MORE VERSATILE"
"**** LINE6"
"YOU CAN'T SAY THAT WHEN YOU ONLY TRIED THE SPIDER III, YOU DIPSHIIT"

etc.
Quote by CTFOD
I'm sorry, are you trying to get banned?

How am I trying to be banned? This is a LEGIT thread. Just because YOU don't like the thread content doesn't mean everyone else will find this thread mildly entertaining. Maybe you should stop being a NAZI.
Quote by felenoral
Seriously guys, there are way better forums elsewhere. Where people are actually knowledgeable about guitar gear and music theory. People on UG tend to be puppets.

"NO, VALVETRONIX IS."
"AIGHT, THEY BOTH GOOD"
"NO! TUBEZ FTW"
"**** LINE6"

etc.

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by felenoral

"NO, VALVETRONIX IS."
"AIGHT, THEY BOTH GOOD"
"NO! TUBEZ FTW"
"**** LINE6"

etc.

you've been seeking advice from the wrong people then.

i have to be honest, gone are the days when i used to post around the electric guitar/gg&a forums and actually help users instead of arguing with them in the Pit...but when i was there we had plenty of people who knew their stuff and we still do i'm sure. there was even a list of active users to trust when seeking advise, and it's still there if you'd care to have a look.

i pretty much learned everything i know about guitar from a combination of youtube/UG. this forum is awesome, it's only the Pit that's fucked
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by felenoral
How am I trying to be banned? This is a LEGIT thread. Just because YOU don't like the thread content doesn't mean everyone else will find this thread mildly entertaining. Maybe you should stop being a NAZI.

Yes, that's right. Disapproving of your thread makes me a member of the Third Reich. The fact is that these threads AREN'T allowed. And I said that because I've seen like, 3 spam thread from you recently.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by felenoral

"NO, VALVETRONIX IS."
"AIGHT, THEY BOTH GOOD"
"NO! TUBEZ FTW"
"**** LINE6"

etc.

thats why you dont ask the pit
Talkbass.com
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
i always just hang around here and really its usually all i ever need. i never really go anywhere else.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Taborama was the best, until it had to close. Talkbass is the best for all your bassing needs. Now I guess I have to settle with Hugh.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by CTFOD
Yes, that's right. Disapproving of your thread makes me a member of the Third Reich. The fact is that these threads AREN'T allowed. And I said that because I've seen like, 3 spam thread from you recently.

I made 2 threads recently. Lern to count.

EDIT: And yes, disapproving of my great thread makes you a rule nazi. Take it easy, braw'.
Last edited by felenoral at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by felenoral
I made 2 threads recently. Lern to count.

Learn to spell.
Quote by kashuul
Learn to spell.

That spelling error was obviously intended. Lern 2 interwebz, pl0x.
Quote by felenoral
That spelling error was obviously intended. Lern 2 interwebz, pl0x.

I think you mean lrn2(insert thing here). That's the way I've seen it.
Ug Ftw!
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
4chan

Oh, wait.
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
Quote by Waterboy799
you've been seeking advice from the wrong people then.

i have to be honest, gone are the days when i used to post around the electric guitar/gg&a forums and actually help users instead of arguing with them in the Pit...but when i was there we had plenty of people who knew their stuff and we still do i'm sure. there was even a list of active users to trust when seeking advise, and it's still there if you'd care to have a look.

i pretty much learned everything i know about guitar from a combination of youtube/UG. this forum is awesome, it's only the Pit that's fucked

i couldn't agree more