oups sorry about the link. Does it look like a trustable site to you? Because their prices are almost $100 lower than the average price you would get from other stores...
Sorry to put a downer on this but that looks pretty fake to me. Not a very professional looking site is it...
that's what I think too, this is why I want to find people who have dealt with them lol
have the info from the site, and if it's a real site and they beat MusiciansFriend or any of the others, including shipping, then the other sites will match the price, less additional 10%.

ive had MF match a price i got off amazon.com once. just call and ask.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
you're welcome dude.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by ibanezgod1973
rule number 1 never buy a instrument online always play the instrument you are buying.

you can buy online. especially when there's a return policy.

^ it's cool
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

And you can save lots of money... And you'll mostly find low-end lefty guitars in stores, unless you want a strat / epiphone / gibson, and even so you'll probably end up having to order one from them. And I don't think they'll order a guitar just for you to try it and not buy it... Oh and by the way they don't have the model I want on musiciansfriend (Schecter blackjack c-1 atx fr lefty)... It's only available on www.lamusic.ca (way higher prices, no return policy) and www.drumcityguitarland.com (better prices, but they don't seem to have any return policy either)
I'm pretty sure Adirondack is a legitimate site. I fairly nearly ordered a guitar from them last year. I actually called up the owner and had a fairly lengthy discussion about the availability of a lefty Hellraiser V-1. He couldn't get me the guitar very quickly, though, and I, being impatient, opted for a Hellraiser Tempest from Drum City Guitar Land instead. So, I'm sure Adirondack is a legitimate site. And, the owner seemed nice enough when I talked to him. Whether or not that niceness would translate into quality customer service if you needed it, I don't know since I never actually bought a guitar from him.
"Music is all about wanting to be better at it."

~Geddy Lee

Quote by titsmcgee852
Hahaha. Probably the best post i've seen from an 08'er.

He was talking about me.
Quote by Isidora
I'm pretty sure Adirondack is a legitimate site. I fairly nearly ordered a guitar from them last year. I actually called up the owner and had a fairly lengthy discussion about the availability of a lefty Hellraiser V-1. He couldn't get me the guitar very quickly, though, and I, being impatient, opted for a Hellraiser Tempest from Drum City Guitar Land instead. So, I'm sure Adirondack is a legitimate site. And, the owner seemed nice enough when I talked to him. Whether or not that niceness would translate into quality customer service if you needed it, I don't know since I never actually bought a guitar from him.

Finally someone who heard of them lol. How's Drum City Guitar land? Any feedback? By the images on their website, they don't seem to have the most recent models available. The hardware on both schecters I'm looking for (C-1 Hellraiser FR or C-1 Blackjack ATX FR) is chrome, but it's black chrome on the 2009 models. I really want the black chrome hardware and I'm which one I'm going to get if I order from them...