This is the first song that I've uploaded on here, after almost 5 years of playing. I rewrote almost half of this today, after having it sit untouched in my Gp5 folder for almost a year. Let me know what you think, and as always, I'll c4c.

It should really be played using RSE, but MIDI sounds alright as well.

Enjoy.
Attachments:
Song.zip
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
DAMN! I enjoyed most of that a lot. However, it was quite lengthy. Anyway, great, if I knew you in real life I would kiss you on the lips for a job well done.
everything was just average until it got to theme. And what a great theme it was.
I mean before that yea everything was solid but this is just a great catchy theme. Like there are no flaws there.
The clean break was really sweet I think the drums needed to be fast and high hatty. The solo part of the clean break was cool and matched the break nicely. Haha this is random but build up sounded like the song for the one level in golden eye for N64 xD..
I like that you brought back the theme.
Break was really sweet chords and stuff
Solo 3 was probably the best solo in there.
I think the end could of been more interesting. Good job. 9/10

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181112
Quote by GisleAune
Sir, you wrote a masterpiece, now record it!

+1

Although I felt at some parts that the repetition isn't needed, but damn I don't care.
We want a recording!
And does bring back memories from C64 games
Thank you everyone for the compliments, guys. I'm going to record it as soon as I get a better set up. I'm not sure if you noticed, but there's an older version of this song in my profile which used RSE also, as I just did an audio capture through Audacity. I know, the song is quite long, I always tend to do that, not sure if it's good or bad .

Thanks again for the complements so far.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I loved it. When I saw how long it was I thought there's no way I could listen to 8 minutes of midi, but the whole thing is simply great.
10/10
blacker than the blackest black times infinity
I thought it was amazing, felt a bit repetitive at times, but the solos were amazing.
Just couldn't resist to listen to it again.
Great song really. I have some remarks though, but these are just because of personal taste I think.
1. My favourite part is Theme I from the 98th bar. You're using an acoustic snare which sounds too hard for me, something less hard, more flat would sound better, for me at least (I don't know if using the words "hard" and "flat" are accurate here, if not, sorry, I'm not a native speaker but I think you understand what I mean).
2. The whole song is either hectic or very melodic. But the outro isn't and because of that it feels like it doesn't really match the song itself. Seeing that you could create such a song I think you can do a more melodic outro