Im turning 16 in a few days so i wanna go take the test so i can get my permit. I took about 10 practice tests online and got like 2 or 3 questions wrong. Does anyone here know the amount you have to get right for the real test? I live in New York btw. Thanks
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Quote by rhcp33roxx
Im turning 16 in a few days so i wanna go take the test so i can get my permit. I took about 10 practice tests online and got like 2 or 3 questions wrong. Does anyone here know the amount you have to get right for the real test? I live in New York btw. Thanks

Heyy, I'm from New York too

I took that test and didnt get any wrong. Just keep doing those practice quizzes until you have them memorized. Its really easy to pass
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
In Ohio, you needed to get 75% right, I'd imagine it'd be somewhere around there. You'll do fine, the permit test is extremely easy, it's more of a common sense test than anything. Also, I've never heard of anyone failing it.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by kxy1992
Heyy, I'm from New York too

I took that test and didnt get any wrong. Just keep doing those practice quizzes until you have them memorized. Its really easy to pass

Alrite sounds good. I just get dumb questions wrong here and there but i have 9 days so i should be alright.
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
In NJ its 80% or higher and it was easy as hell here but we arent that bright. You'll do fine GL.
im pretty sure u only need to get %75.. i took it a few months ago nd got 3 wrong and still passed.. its much much much much much eaiser than the practice tests
o and i didnt study at all
I pressed her thigh and death smiled

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
-John Lennon
Last edited by rrskater007 at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by pHaKe
In Ohio, you needed to get 75% right, I'd imagine it'd be somewhere around there. You'll do fine, the permit test is extremely easy, it's more of a common sense test than anything. Also, I've never heard of anyone failing it.

Im from Ohio too. I passed but my sister failed her first time
in ct, its 20/25 so... 80 % or higher
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
in GA you have to get 20/25 on the street rules portion and i think 20/25 on the road signs portion...and you get your permit at 15
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Fender Stratocaster Custom
Epiphone Les Paul Classic (w/ EMG-81)
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Down here in VA there are two tests.

The first one is general knowledge multiple choice, on which you must score 20/25 correct to pass.

The second is sign identification multiple choice, on which you must score 10/10 correct to pass.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
im pretty sure its 14/20 total and at least 2 of 4 sign-related questions
RIP George Carlin (1937-2008)
in tennessee, theres 30 questions and you can only miss 6, if you miss 7 you fail, its really easy, just study the online tests
Quote by Ahyoka
Pop goes the weasel...with the casket closed

Quote by Jsteele1408
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote by Tastytaco
mmm... if a girl has Tourette's and screams "f*** me!", would that be consent?

PSN: jermstar44
well im from NY as well, its rly easy, i got like 2 or 3 wrong and still passed so u should be good
If you fail this test then you have serious issues.

There's no reason not to ace it.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I'm from NY and took it last year. U need 80% to pass. You'll be fine. The questions are like " What does this sign mean ?" * picture of stop sign*
ga that sucks you have to wait till your 16 in to get your permit. here in Tn you get your permit at 15 and license at 16!