So I watched a movie the other day that was based on the lifestyle of Kurt Cobain, but the character wasnt kurt... I cant remember the name of the movie but i though it sucked... anyway i was wondering if there was another movie that was ACTUALLY about Kurt Cobain and is worth watching?...
Quote by cpt_pimp
my last fail was breaking up with my gf.

that's going to suck for a while

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Just don't watch About a Son.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Hand Solo... got it?

Hand... Solo!

*makes fapping movement*

aww forget it.
Forrest Gump.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
i watched a documentary type thing on hbo about him once...i found this though i dont know if its the movie you saw or not. its called last days. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIXuv_uaE8
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa
About a Son is a movie where it shows random video (people outside Walmart, scenery from a driving car) while having Kurt say one line every minute or so. All the same information was in the book Come As You Are because it was all taken from the interviews the author used for the book.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Hand Solo... got it?

Hand... Solo!

*makes fapping movement*

aww forget it.
Top Gun.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page