Hey everyone i was looking at Rack Effects for my amp since i want to run my effects through my effects loop. What are some good rack units with good reverb/delay?

That's all i really need.

The G-Major looks good and the second one does too but are there any others out there?
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
I own the G-Sharp and its pretty good...the G-Major is just a better one that the one i have cause it has some added **** that mine dont but other than that the crybaby wha rack is pretty good
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Anything else?
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
i covet any eventide harmonizer, they will do all you want and so much more.
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

Theres the Line6 Pod XT or X3 PRO, I havent used it but i think it would be worth a look.
You could also look at the Digital Ground Control Pro footswich control to control your amps or any effects you have.
The Rocktron stuff is pretty good as well (expression, intellifex).
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
You could get an amazing delay and reverb pedal if you just got single pedals...
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
I own a Rocktron Intellifex, so I can testify for its greatness; delay, chorus and reverb are the best, plus you get pitch shift and harmonizer and the classic Hush noise reduction too, which is a must. You can find them pretty cheaply too.
I'ld also look into the Lexicon MX serie, as they're the king of reverb.
if all you want is delay and 'verb, look into lexicon. they're amongst the industry leaders in both, and some of their units can be had at less than half the price of a g-maj (which is pretty BA).
if you're looking to drop some dough on serious gear, look into Fractal's Axe-FX Ultra. Eventide is also BA, like dude above said.