ENGL Powerball 100w head or Mesa Triple Rectifier 100w head?

I do not have either of these yet, but when I turn 16 I'm getting a job so I can afford one these. I'm going to buy everything new BTW. So should I get the matching cabs to the heads or something else?

and also, I would appreciate it if you would help me decide which head I should get. Thanks.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
I've heard the ENGL is verrrrrrrrry sterile if you're not doing "balls-to-the-wall" metal, and I have a mesa myself, so my vote is for the Triple Rec haha
Current Gear
Ibanez Prestige S2170SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Blackface Head
Soldano 4x12 Slant Cab w/ Eminence Speakers
MXR ZW-44

Want List:
ISP Decimator
Nova Repeater
Maxon OD808
Seymour Duncan Blackouts
But btw, the triple rec, is 150, not 100 watts. If you want 100 you'd have to get a dual rec
Current Gear
Ibanez Prestige S2170SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Blackface Head
Soldano 4x12 Slant Cab w/ Eminence Speakers
MXR ZW-44

Want List:
ISP Decimator
Nova Repeater
Maxon OD808
Seymour Duncan Blackouts
Honestly, You can get a better amp the Triple Rec. that wont kill everyone in the room with the volume on 2.

Try a mesa roadster. Its a 4 channel dual rec. with unsurpassed versatility.
Get the 2x12 combo.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Some people like the Single or Dual Rectifiers better than the triple, you should look into that, find out which one has the better tone for you.
In the same way, some people like the Fireball or other Engl models better than the Powerball.
Anything with Vintage 30s in it will sound like it's supposed to. A 2x12 should be enough. Look into Avatar or even Carvin for cheaper, yet good alternatives to the more expensive Mesa/Engl cabs (that also have Vintage 30s)