Hi,

Right now I'm having some serious floyd rose problems. I've been setting up my guitar for the past 5 hours because of it. the problem is that i have put the strings and everything, but floyd rose is way too high up. the problem is i can't lower the sides with my allen keys. my floyd rose is an original floyd rose. wat can i do?
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
wat can i do?

Go to EG so you don't get a bunch of sarcastic asshole answers that tell you to fix it by hitting it extremely hard with a sledgehammer. They'll help you out there.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by JayT44
Go to EG so you don't get a bunch of sarcastic asshole answers that tell you to fix it by hitting it extremely hard with a sledgehammer. They'll help you out there.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

alright thanks. i havent posted here in a while so i forgot.
Quote by Patrick L
fix it with a sledge hammer,but make sure you hit it hard

And make sure the sledgehammer is on fire
GEAR

1966 MUSTANG

valveking 112

markley tuner
Ernie Ball Wah
digitech whammy
fulltone ocd
usa big muff
boss dd7
boss rc-2

Quote by simpleben09
You sir have a mean ass rig. Have a great day.
ok. I'm not an expert on FR's but.

Take off the back, you'll see two screws going into the body, you loosen thoes to lower the bridge, vice versa.

Now what i do it let it sink into the body just a little bit ( the bridge) and use the backing to hold the bridge in place while you tune. that should set it aout the correct placement give or take.

EDIT: fixed body to bridge, Damn dyslexia
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Last edited by Sinister Waffle at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by Sinister Waffle

Take off the back, you'll see two screws going into the body, you loosen thoes to lower the bridge, vice versa.

Now what i do it let it sink into the body just a little bit ( the body) and use the backing to hold the bridge in place while you tune. that should set it aout the correct placement give or take.

ok then. you are not an expert for sure.
Quote by Sinister Waffle

Now what i do it let it sink into the body just a little bit ( the bridge) and use the backing to hold the bridge in place while you tune. that should set it aout the correct placement give or take.

EDIT: fixed body to bridge, Damn dyslexia

alright man thanks. its a shame though. today's mishap cost me 5 hours, a brand new pack of strings and a day's worth of practice