Catacombs is just a name i slapped on because prior to now it was nameless.

It's eerie, haunting, and I'm pleased with myself. All I had to work with is the Delay pedal mentioned in the description, if I had a looping station maybe there would be more room.

Tell me what you think (and while your there you could check out my other songs if ye so desired)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8qN3SDGDrI
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
really interesting. i liked it. but it sort of seemed a little repetative and crowded with the underlying riff in the beginning but you got my interest again with the faster part around 2:45. i actually just recorded a video of doin something like that without the riff underneath. but yours seems a lot cleaner. i like the eerie sound to it. really nice.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by fenderbassist12
really interesting. i liked it. but it sort of seemed a little repetative and crowded with the underlying riff in the beginning but you got my interest again with the faster part around 2:45. i actually just recorded a video of doin something like that without the riff underneath. but yours seems a lot cleaner. i like the eerie sound to it. really nice.

Well with all that coming out of a relatively small combo it's bound to get a bit convoluted, but THANKS!
Quote by justinrobbins7

Quote by Mazzakazza
Next Plz.
ok, quality could improve, but you know that. i like the riff on the bass. cool use of looping. i really thought this was very cool. i loved how eerie it sounds. very much like the music i would expect to hear in a catacomb section of the movie. this really reminds me of justin chancellor, who's one of my favorite bassists. good job!~

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1180165
Too cool for a signature.
Nice one! Some really cool atmosphere you've created with this piece. I like the vibe I get from this one, very somber and maybe a little threatening. Also I like how you use a bass guitar in a more six string fashion. 2:44 was a nice touch, I like the melodic lead burst right there. Only thing I can say i didn't like was the ending. It seemed really abrupt and I wasn't ready for it. But other than that I liked the ambience of this song, really interesting.
Take a look at mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181039
Quote by chrisatgrace
this really reminds me of justin chancellor, who's one of my favorite bassists.

Oh. My. God. Best. Compliment. Ever. Tool is my favorite band and Justin made me want to play bass so, THANK YOU.
Quote by justinrobbins7

Quote by Mazzakazza
Next Plz.
Quote by TV-Casualty
Nice one! Some really cool atmosphere you've created with this piece. I like the vibe I get from this one, very somber and maybe a little threatening. Also I like how you use a bass guitar in a more six string fashion. 2:44 was a nice touch, I like the melodic lead burst right there. Only thing I can say i didn't like was the ending. It seemed really abrupt and I wasn't ready for it. But other than that I liked the ambience of this song, really interesting.
Take a look at mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181039

I didn't know how else to end it. I suppose I could have simply slowly lowered the volume on the amp to fade out...
Quote by justinrobbins7

Quote by Mazzakazza
Next Plz.
Quote by chrisatgrace
ok, quality could improve, but you know that. i like the riff on the bass. cool use of looping. i really thought this was very cool. i loved how eerie it sounds. very much like the music i would expect to hear in a catacomb section of the movie. this really reminds me of justin chancellor, who's one of my favorite bassists. good job!~

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1180165

Agreed 100% i'm really liking this alot has a very tool off beat kinda sound to it!
are you going to work it into an actual song? with drums and guitar etc..
Quote by DanteJayG
Agreed 100% i'm really liking this alot has a very tool off beat kinda sound to it!
are you going to work it into an actual song? with drums and guitar etc..

I'm doubting it. I haven't the resources nor the funds to do that, but if I did, sure i would.
Quote by justinrobbins7

Quote by Mazzakazza
Next Plz.