http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0PbOk6GgmY&feature=channel

so i was on youtube and i found this video of fred durst.
At one point i just thought... okay it just sounds like a whole buncha crap played REAL fast! and when he was playing over his own backing tracks they were kinda.. a nice word here... HORRIBLE! i didn't like it at all...

Don't get me wrong i love the shredder world but at what point does it become "ugghh, i like that phrase.. lets play it at 32nd notes"... instead of lets play this slow so it can match the music...?? is it a change of mentality when you work on shredding for a long time and you just want to show off or is it just how he likes it?
he wants to show off
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by kingofdudes161
he wants to show off

Thats what i thought... but i can't stand the way its played... it gives me the biggest head ache EVER!
He thinks he's cool **** because he can play fast, even though he's not very good when he does.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
lol Thats just some guy parodying him xD

Edit: whoops someone already beat me to it lol. still pretty awesome though for a wigger
Quote by v2a2n2g2
lol Thats just some guy parodying him xD

Edit: whoops someone already beat me to it lol. still pretty awesome though for a wigger

lol really? oh okay, it still makes my ears bleed a bit....
I love how some people on YouTube actually think it's Fred Durst. It's actually Doug Steele (aka DougFCKNSteele on YouTube) if anyone cares.