It will be entitled "The Guy Who Thought He Had Asperger's Syndrome But Didn't have Asperger's Syndrome Because He Was Just Socially Retarded Because He Lived A Sheltered Life Full Of Video Games and Lightsabers"

It'll a mock auto-biography about me dealing with with typical **** only blown WAAAY out of proportion. Having multiple love interest... DULL! Having them all stolen away by ninjas and me for that moment on harboring a grudge against ninjas... CLICHE! Me throwing in what appears to be the doodlings of a 5 y/o about said event... Well then maybe it'll work.

Me learning bass and guitar... LAME! Me being taught by the spirits of Cliff Burton, Jimi Hendrix, and Yoda... Better! Now throw in said doodles earlier and boom, it might sale.

Me posting on a guitar site... SNORE! Me making it into a super-secret Russian site used to train the best of the best... getting there...

Now who wants to be what stereotype?
This sounds so retarded... Just the title makes me want to destroy a mountain.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
that actually sounds really f***in good haha
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Quote by pHaKe
This sounds so retarded... Just the title makes me want to destroy a mountain.

That's the point. It's supposed to be so bad you can't turn away. Kinda like a train wreck if the train were transporting childred and fireworks.
tl;dr

The best book ever is Twilight. Write another Twilight book. Duh!

EDIT: It doesn't sound that cool to me.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Aug 11, 2009,
Quote by CountFrapula
That's the point. It's supposed to be so bad you can't turn away. Kinda like a train wreck if the train were transporting childred and fireworks.

Make a story that's somehow worse than that of Funny People and I'll reward you with a complementary handshake.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by herby190
I want in! I don't care who I am, just call me Herby!

Alright, but seeing that you play bass you've got to be the black comic relief guy that dies after the token geek but before the slutty chick.
Quote by CountFrapula
Alright, but seeing that you play bass you've got to be the black comic relief guy that dies after the token geek but before the slutty chick.

I'll be the slutty chick.

Commence profile views
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by CountFrapula

I always am.
Quote by JayT44
I'll be the slutty chick.

Commence profile views

Alright. You'll be the slutty cheerleader who I lust for an chase after even though my socially awkward tomboyish/goth best friend with unnaturally large boobs is right in
front of my face and obviously interested in me... obvious to everyone but me that is.

Quote by Ponyexpress
make me in book
yes?

Going to give me anything to work with? Maybe you'll be the new guy who wants to hang out and gets new friends but starts falling into the wrong crowed.
Last edited by CountFrapula at Aug 11, 2009,
Ok, i wanna be the sarcastic friend who only makes life worse...or like Cartman from south park.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
Quote by CountFrapula
Alright. You'll be the slutty cheerleader who I lust for an chase after even though my socially awkward tomboyish/goth best friend with unnaturally large boobs is right in
front of my face and obviously interested in me... obvious to everyone but me that is.

Going to give me anything to work with? Maybe you'll be the new guy who wants to hang out and gets new friends but starts falling into the wrong crowed.

I can already hear the cash registers ringing......
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
Quote by CountFrapula

1. Make cheerleader in love with vampire
2.?????????
3. ****LOAD OF PROFIT

Twilight is gay.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by Kosh H
Ok, i wanna be the sarcastic friend who only makes life worse...or like Cartman from south park.

See I would do that but it would be too much like my character so we'd...

holy god. You can be my sidekick. The Jay to my Silent Bob
I'll be the school druggie.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
I'll be the school druggie.

Alright, but you have to have a heart of gold.

I'll let you choose; do you want to get sober in the end or die?