Page 1 of 2
I just stepped on the scale and this occured to me.

Like if I was trying to make weight for a wrestling team, would it help or would it hurt to get a boner while getting weighed?

Just wondering. What do you think
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
with a boner no fluids enter or leave your body, so no.

What would help is drink lots of water.
sigh...
Having babies doesn't increase air pressure either.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
it might make a you a little more front heavy, depending on how hung you are, but no weight more, i realllly hope your not older than 12 lol
Of course it wouldn't affect your weight. For one, the blood that fills your member comes from the blood that's already circulating in your body. Second, even if your body made specially produced dick blood just for boners, no boner would be heavy enough to affect a person's weight.
No.
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Yes. When you get a boner, you grow more atoms.

You bloody retard.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Lets ask a new question:

Why do men have nipples? Seriously, we dont use them for anything.
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by kxy1992
Lets ask a new question:

Why do men have nipples? Seriously, we dont use them for anything.

I think at some point when we're fetuses we don't have a specific gender, and sort of grow nipples just in case.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
this is something I would expect from an '09er
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
No. A boner is just blood rushing to your dick. So unless that blood came from an outside source (which I hope it didn't, and that probably won't work anyway) then no. And even if you did get the blood from an outside source, then it'd be a very miniscule weight difference.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by whalepudding
I think at some point when we're fetuses we don't have a specific gender, and sort of grow nipples just in case.

In early early early early development we all start out as females and develop accordingly. It's only later that it's decided who'll come out as what and we start to develop gender-specific organs.
all of you guys are wrong! having a boner adds a little bit of weight. when i have a boner i gain about 3 pounds. so if you're trying to make weight, i think getting a boner would help you.

also when you step on the scale, thrust your pelvis out a little more than usual, this helps with the weight distribution (tips the scale in your favor, if you know what i mean).
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!

Even when I think that the Pit can't surprise me anymore, a little gem like this comes along.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Quote by whalepudding

And get a boner while we're growing them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
This is the final straw.

WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THIS OBSESSION OVER PENIS'!?
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
I think men should have penises in place of their nipples. That would be cool.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Yeah you actually put on 10 pounds.
^ was said while intoxicated, so don't hold it against me.

98% of teens have been around or used alcohol, put this in your signature if you like bagels.
You might lose some weight if you ejaculate.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by madbasslover
In early early early early development we all start out as females and develop accordingly. It's only later that it's decided who'll come out as what and we start to develop gender-specific organs.

I thought it was the opposite? I mean, that sounds right now that I think about it (guys have that extra X chromosome).. but clitoris (clitorii?) are like.. shrunken dick heads xD
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
My question is why would you be sporting wood while some guys were weighing you for a wrestling match? Is there some "other" reason why you decided to become a wrestler??
Quote by MyNameIsLame
I thought it was the opposite? I mean, that sounds right now that I think about it (guys have that extra X chromosome).. but clitoris (clitorii?) are like.. shrunken dick heads xD

no, guys have an X and a Y, girls have X and X
Quote by madbasslover

in early development we are all male. the clitoris is nothing but a vestigial penis. the purpose of male nipples in unexplained. As is the purpose of the appendix.
No, but if you get a boner while wrestling you can use it to your advantage.

What the **** is wrong with society!!
having some wood while stepping onto a scale with intentions of being in full contact with another male in a matter of minutes does not sound like a great plan
Quote by stinger12345
Because the Bay Area is the ****.

Quote by RockGuitar92
I'd be like "wtf, bro?" Then I'd promptly ice the bitch.
Page 1 of 2