Page 1 of 3
True statement, but really think deep about it... do fat guys love fat chicks because its all they can get, or is it because its sexy when a chick can eat her weight?

Discuss...
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Dayman
Someone get this man a facepalm!

Right away sir!

"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Last edited by kxy1992 at Aug 12, 2009,
I'm not gonna lie, I actually prefer bigger women, but I'm just a chubby chaser, I'm not actually fat, I just like the way bigger girls look.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by fearofthemark

+1.

MY mind is blown...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
They don't.
Just need to bone something, and that's what's around.

Edit: What is with the fail threads tonight?
^ was said while intoxicated, so don't hold it against me.

98% of teens have been around or used alcohol, put this in your signature if you like bagels.
Last edited by JustAddBeer at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by kxy1992
Right away sir!

:faceplam:
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
:faceplam:

Define Irony...

"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by forstringwonder
ooh, almost.

*looks at avatar*

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

i <3 fat chicks. seriously whats wrong with them? They have a nice slivery drooopy inside out vag
Quote by emma9393
Do trolls love trolls?

I dunno, but we can role play

^that can be me

and you can be her ^
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark

^that can be me

what. the. ****.

honestly, what is that farmer doing?
Quote by fearofthemark

^that can be me

and you can be her ^

You wanna be stabbed by a farmer?
Quote by emma9393
what. the. ****.

honestly, what is that farmer doing?

whatever you want him to be doing
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by tayroar
You wanna be stabbed by a farmer?

go eat shrooms and make a thread about it
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
go eat shrooms and make a thread about it

Better than being stabbed by a farmer

But that photo did make me remember how fun troll bounty hunts are in fable, so thank you.
Quote by fearofthemark
whatever you want him to be doing

ok

feed me popsicle sticks through my second mouth!
Quote by tayroar
Better than being stabbed by a farmer

But that photo did make me remember how fun troll bounty hunts are in fable, so thank you.

TROLL IN THE DUNGEON
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Actually, we don't really like fat chicks more than thin guys, and we can get thin girls.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
Actually, we don't really like fat chicks more than thin guys, and we can get thin girls.

+1

fat girls can get thin guys and fat guys can get thin girls. it's not a matter of looks, it's a matter of confidence.
for instance, in africa and alot of latino countries having a big ass is insanely sexy, so bigger women get all the men. alternatively, men are desired to be bigger than the woman, so fat guys (to a certain extent) are desireable as well.
people need to stop worrying about weight so much, it's not the fat guys and girls that are easy, it's the ones without confidence.
Quote by urik

I dunno bout' that one champ...
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I dunno bout' that one champ...

You're a moron who just goes off of stereotypes. I've noticed as people get older and more mature they get less shallow, at work I see fat guys with skinny girls all the time. Most people realize that there is more to a person than appearance, and extra weight isn't necessarily unnattractive, I mean to some people, and in some cases, but everyone has different preferences.
Quote by ToughGuy123
Fat guys have to like fat chicks cause in shape chicks dont like fat guys

wrong

also, me and my girlfriend.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by emma9393
ok

feed me popsicle sticks through my second mouth!

which "second mouth"?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by tayroar
You're a moron who just goes off of stereotypes. I've noticed as people get older and more mature they get less shallow, at work I see fat guys with skinny girls all the time. Most people realize that there is more to a person than appearance, and extra weight isn't necessarily unnattractive, I mean to some people, and in some cases, but everyone has different preferences.

No, I just like girls that take care of themselves like I do. Being fat is their choice, ANY person that is over weight can change it and I beg you to counter that.
I've made a vow to never go out with a fat chick again after my last girlfriend.
Quote by In The Mist

I'm paying for the

Debtklok [x2]

Ben Bernanke, taller than a tree.
Hilary Clinton, not a bumblebee.
Nancy Pelosi, Pelosi, Pelosi.
Joe Bidan, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)
Barak Obama.

Debtklok [x4]

I'm pretty big and used to have a girlfriend who was very skinny and very fit and a 2nd degree blackbelt. I dated her for 2 years. I have another girlfriend who I am close to a year with. Looks don't mean ****.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Diet_coke_head
No, I just like girls that take care of themselves like I do. Being fat is their choice, ANY person that is over weight can change it and I beg you to counter that.

my dad is fat, he's trying to lose weight, its not working. food is an addiction, much harder to lose weight than you think.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I'm pretty big and used to have a girlfriend who was very skinny and very fit and a 2nd degree blackbelt. I dated her for 2 years. I have another girlfriend who I am close to a year with. Looks don't mean ****.

thing is, you look confident, which makes the ugliest person 10000x more attractive (not that you're ugly). the reason why people who are overweight or less attractive often look completely undesirable is because they themselves think that.
Quote by Diet_coke_head

That wasn't the question, the question was whether skinny girls are able to find fat guys attractive and some do, there is no science or written rules of attraction, you're just a shallow ass who thinks himself better than others because he has different priorities.
Page 1 of 3