Page 1 of 2
So I'm about to head out into my "garden," which is essentially a big clearing in the trees. I figure I'm going to lay in the bed of my truck and listening to Between the Buried and Me's Colors while watching the sky, and then end up sleeping in the cab with a blanket and pillow.

Good plan, y/n
Quote by MustangMan311
So I'm about to head out into my "garden," which is essentially a big clearing in the trees. I figure I'm going to lay in the bed of my truck and listening to Between the Buried and Me's Colors while watching the sky, and then end up sleeping in the cab with a blanket and pillow.

Good plan, y/n

Good plan till there.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Last edited by Td_Nights at Aug 12, 2009,
definately but personally pink floyd's dark side of the moon would be more fitting
I'm watching it too
I smile because I have no idea whats goin on
You're alone, so have fun making your own meteor shower.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
is it still going on? it's 12:38am over here.

Same here, i havent checked outside yet
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
I'm going outside in a few hours to try and see it. The ideal time to see it is 12:00am- 4:00am.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
i'm going down to the beach with my buddies and getting stoned. there will be some pink floyd and hendrix as well.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
It's happening between 12 and 5 AM.

Must be nice to not have a job and not need one haha.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
What direction are we supposed to be looking at?
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
colors would be an amazing album to listen to while watching a meteor shower.... im jealous, its cloudy here...
"Any statement beginning with the words 'In truth' is almost always a lie."

The Legion
I'm just gonna go sit on my porch while playing some acoustic guitar.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I was outside for a while and didn't see anything at all.

Quote by kxy1992
What direction are we supposed to be looking at?

northeast
Last edited by Masamune at Aug 12, 2009,
The Cloud cover here sucks...
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
It's also incredibly cloudy here. All I can see are the lights from from Seattle, Yakima and Wenatchee. Damn.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by severed-metal
Will I be able to see it over in Alberta?

It's cloudy tonight anways though

I've got a perfectly clear sky here and I can't see anything

edit: nevermind I saw some. They were kind of hard to see but I live in a highly lit area I guess.
Last edited by Masamune at Aug 12, 2009,
I haven't seen anything yet. There's a lot of bright ass stars though.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
It's also incredibly cloudy here. All I can see are the lights from from Seattle, Yakima and Wenatchee. Damn.

THERES A METEOR SHOWER IN YAKIMA! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU. I wish I was at my house, not my dad's right now .
Quote by due 07
THERES A METEOR SHOWER IN YAKIMA! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU. I wish I was at my house, not my dad's right now .

I'm in Eburg right now, and it's all cloudy. So I just see the glow from Yakima over Manastash.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I'm in Eburg right now, and it's all cloudy. So I just see the glow from Yakima over Manastash.

I'm in Moxee, Ima go take a gander outside

EDIT: It's raining like heck out there, so I assume it's pretty cloudy. I looked out some windows around the house and didn't see much.
Last edited by due 07 at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by severed-metal
Will I be able to see it over in Alberta?

It's cloudy tonight anways though

Where in Alberta?
I just had a look off my balcony, too much stray light around here. There is some star or planet in the NE up about 30degrees for me that is twinkling so much its like an airplane light but its not moving relative to the other stars. I swear I see flashes of red in it too. Oh well i think my eyes are going on me.
Page 1 of 2