sounds pretty good. vocals are........different. don't suite the song except for the "ooh-ya" parts
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
everything was awesome, perfect, sounded like sabbath for real. exceptional solo, it had great flow, licks and tone I loved it. I'm especially impressed if you did the drums also.

Unfortunately the singer sings through his nose the whole time. He sings in tune but his vocal tone is pretty bad. He needs to sing from his belly, use his diaphragm instead of whining his way through it.

Overall great cover. crit me? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1179315
Quote by Jimmy94
everything was awesome, perfect, sounded like sabbath for real. exceptional solo, it had great flow, licks and tone I loved it. I'm especially impressed if you did the drums also.

Unfortunately the singer sings through his nose the whole time. He sings in tune but his vocal tone is pretty bad. He needs to sing from his belly, use his diaphragm instead of whining his way through it.

Overall great cover. crit me? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1179315

He sings alot better than I do. And I usually sing my own stuff. He is going to redo the vocals when he gets a chance. He isnt happy with them. But I am. We both just do this as a hobby. As far as the music I played everything. The drumming I utilized alot of editing in my DAW. My timing is always off so I have to align hits manually. Slow process at times, but the end product is worth it. And you would be surprised how its an everyday thing in professional studios.
Quote by Koshman32
sounds pretty good. vocals are........different. don't suite the song except for the "ooh-ya" parts

The vocals while not Ozzy are different to the song in a good way for me. Makes it different and not a cookie cutter type cover. Thanks for the listen
Quote by Mr. Parker
That is actually really good.

Thanks Mr. Parker I try to improve each tune I do. I do alot of reading and twisting knobs.