Why are these not talked of more or what is up with them, I have a Guyatone OD2 and it sounds wonderful through my ac30, it doesn't seem like a legit company but when I use that pedal I get great sounds, its not built as strong as it should be (at least the casing, everything else seems alright), but is it a legit brand or what?

I'm not the one that bought the pedal either, my brother bought it a really long time ago and I just started using it, it works great as a clean boost or to add some grit to my sound, its very smooth grit as well
never herd of tht brand
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
They are a small company in Japan and although they have got a few international distributors they don't seem to have taken off world wide the way some other pedal brands have. They are a legit company and all of their pedals that I have tried have been very nice.
Not taking any online orders.
cool thank your for the info^^

the od is sounds great and is very simple which I like

what other pedals have you tried from them?
The TC-X compressor, Metal Monster, Micro compressor, ST-2 sustainer, The SS-3 sonic shaper, VT-3 Tremolo, and the OD-2+ Overdrive.

The TC-X, Metal Monster, both have that valve hum typical of valve pedals and VT-3 was a little noisy too but not so noisy that I didn't like it. The other pedals were all pretty quiet.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
The TC-X compressor, Metal Monster, Micro compressor, ST-2 sustainer, The SS-3 sonic shaper, VT-3 Tremolo, and the OD-2+ Overdrive.

The TC-X, Metal Monster, both have that valve hum typical of valve pedals and VT-3 was a little noisy too but not so noisy that I didn't like it. The other pedals were all pretty quiet.

This doesn't give me as much noise as other dist/od pedals either, whats the sonic shaper do?