So I dicided to finally upgrade my amp. Currently I have a peavey rage 150 (first amp) and I play alot of metalcore, as I lay dying, august burns red, and I need an amp that can give me the sound I'm looking for. Currently I'm looking at either the randall RG50TC or the Line 6 Spider 3, but which is better, and why?
the RG is by far the better amp. the Line 6 is very digital and a all around genraly bad amp. the RG will serve you well for your styles
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Go with the Randall, if you want some reasons, just use the search bar and you will find that the general consensus of UG will despise Line 6 Spiders.
Are you kidding? There is no contest... The Randall completely destroys the Line 6.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
thats wat i thought. the fact that the Randall was 500 dollars more kinda gave it away, but i had also heard alot of good stuff about the spider 3. Ill go with the Randall.