Page 1 of 3
Quote by SeamoreButts667
I speak out against Obama.

As do I.
I think it is hilarious how people are starting to view him now lol..
Everyone loved him a few months back..
Quote by ThroughOblivion
As do I.
I think it is hilarious how people are starting to view him now lol..
Everyone loved him a few months back..

Yeah hopefully everyone will finally understand what a mistake the majority of this country has made. I never trusted this man. A month after he came on the scene, I bought myself a big anti obama shirt and whenever I wore it around school, people would gasp and think I hated America. Now, a year and a half later, people are beginning to understand.

Although this la-gun fellow does take the argument a little to far in some of his statements.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Zooey Deschanel = Amazing
Goddammit, I'm sick of all this anti-Obama crap. I don't even like him, but considering the Alternative was McCain/Palin, Americans should be grateful they aren't stuck with Bush V 2.0

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Last edited by ub3r_bassist666 at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
Goddammit, I'm sick of all this anti-Obama crap, I don't particularly like him either, but considering the Alternative was McCain/Palin, Americans should be grateful they aren't stuck with Bush V 2.0

Bush's legacy will become very positive with time, trust me. Compared to Obama, Bush is an extremely better choice.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
Goddammit, I'm sick of all this anti-Obama crap. I don't even like him, but considering the Alternative was McCain/Palin, Americans should be grateful they aren't stuck with Bush V 2.0

It's a lose/lose situation my friend.

Ron Paul
Quote by SeamoreButts667
Bush's legacy will become very positive with time, trust me. Compared to Obama, Bush is an extremely better choice.

No, you're wrong.
Quote by SeamoreButts667
Yeah hopefully everyone will finally understand what a mistake the majority of this country has made. I never trusted this man. A month after he came on the scene, I bought myself a big anti obama shirt and whenever I wore it around school, people would gasp and think I hated America. Now, a year and a half later, people are beginning to understand.

Although this la-gun fellow does take the argument a little to far in some of his statements.

During elections I wanted McCain to win (couldn't vote because I wasn't 18 yet.)
I don't know if he would have been better, but so far I have been very displeased with many of Obama's decisions.

EDIT: I don't think George Bush was as bad as people make him out to be, and I would take him over Obama.
Last edited by ThroughOblivion at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by ub3r_bassist666

Also, people are only just no beginning to be anti-Obama. What made me sick, is the whole "I love Obama" fad that went on for the last half a year. Bush was criticized constantly by Americans and the Media for years.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
You mean the guy who is responsible for the mess Obama is dealing with now? The guy who spent BILLIONS of dollars on a war that gained nothing? Who promoted abstinence-only sex education leading to an increase in teen pregnancy and STDs?

Yeah, positive, totally.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by blackthought
No, you're wrong.

Alright, prove it.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
You mean the guy who is responsible for the mess Obama is dealing with now? The guy who spent BILLIONS of dollars on a war that gained nothing? Who promoted abstinence-only sex education leading to an increase in teen pregnancy and STDs?

Yeah, positive, totally.

You mean, the greedy stockholders that are the real reason for the economy. You mean that man that instead of sitting back and doing nothing, took charge and pushed back against the assholes who attacked us. Protecting us from more attacks.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Again, race comes into play.

However, I really don't care as long as America is back where it should be, stability wise, and won't take anyone down with them if they do fail as a country.

It's now the trend to speak out against Obama. However, it's not a damn trend. It's a god damn opinion, everything's a trend if people are black and white about the issue (no pun intended)

The trend term loses its meaning and becomes redundant if we use trend as an insult.
If this is the video I think it is wait until he starts singing about Obama having gay sex. ****ing hilarious!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by blackthought
Iraq
Afghanistan
Economy
National debt
Jonas Brothers

Iraq = Good/Successful Operation
Afghanistan = A current Good/Successful Operation
Economy = How about not listening to the Liberal media and getting your facts straight about the cause of the economy.
National debt = Obama spent over a million dollars to find out why stamps with his face on it would not stick to the envelope. Turns out that people were licking the wrong side of stamps.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Quote by SeamoreButts667
You mean, the greedy stockholders that are the real reason for the economy. You mean that man that instead of sitting back and doing nothing, took charge and pushed back against the assholes who attacked us. Protecting us from more attacks.

No. 1: Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11
No. 2: 9/11 was on his watch

Quote by SeamoreButts667
Economy = How about not listening to the Liberal media and getting your facts straight about the cause of the economy.

To that, I offer only hearty laughter.
Last edited by blackthought at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by SeamoreButts667

I didn't even mention the economy.

Also, Al Qaeda =/= Iraq.

He had no reasonable grounds to invade Iraq, & now other people are left to clean up the aftermath, whilst prolonging a war costing billions every month.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by severed-metal
Again, race comes into play.

However, I really don't care as long as America is back where it should be, stability wise, and won't take anyone down with them if they do fail as a country.

It's now the trend to speak out against Obama. However, it's not a damn trend. It's a god damn opinion, everything's a trend if people are black and white about the issue (no pun intended)

The trend term loses its meaning and becomes redundant if we use trend as an insult.

How does race come into play now?
Maybe I don't really understand what you are saying. I think race was a big reason Obama was elected, however I don't think it really has anything to do with why people are starting to dislike him.

No one has brought up Universalized Healthcare yet. Thats a big reason he is starting to become unpopular. On a positive note, Obama has made some nice decisions as far as the war in Iraq and Afghanistan goes.
Last edited by ThroughOblivion at Aug 12, 2009,
This man is an idiot.... Dr my ass.
From wiki:
Manning also holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree from his own ATLAH Theological Seminary, an unaccredited educational institution.[2]. Its uneducated, ignorant people like him that makes America look terribly stupid.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by blackthought
No. 1: Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11
No. 2: 9/11 was on his watch

No.1 9/11 gave us a chance/ small reason to invade a country with an out of control tyrant and to help stabilize that country so it can sustain on its own. Its no different than places such as Darfur. We are helping people better their lives.

No.2 Yes there was evidence of terrorist plots, but you cannot prevent everything. (Clinton had the ability to capture Bin Laden during his presidency)
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Quote by SeamoreButts667
You mean that man that instead of sitting back and doing nothing, took charge and pushed back against the assholes who attacked us. Protecting us from more attacks.

No, he meant Bush.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by ThroughOblivion
How does race come into play now?
Maybe I don't really understand what you are saying. I think race was a big reason Obama was elected, however I don't think it really has anything to do with why people are starting to dislike him.

No one has brought up Universalized Healthcare yet. Thats a big reason he is starting to become unpopular. On a positive note, Obama has made some nice decisions as far as the war in Iraq and Afghanistan goes.

You were right with the first part. I meant it was his race that probably got him elected. Although, that's a very bold assumption, so, he's a politician. An honest one? Wouldn't get your hopes up. He may have just lied his way to the top.

Poor americans, they just can't seem to get the right president this decade.
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
I didn't even mention the economy.

Also, Al Qaeda =/= Iraq.

He had no reasonable grounds to invade Iraq, & now other people are left to clean up the aftermath, whilst prolonging a war costing billions every month.

It probably was the wrong decision to invade Iraq, however I can understand why Bush made the decision at the time.

However, I can't understand the 700 billion dollar stimulus Obama put into effect.. It seems to have done nothing.
Quote by SeamoreButts667
No.1 9/11 gave us a chance/ small reason to invade a country with an out of control tyrant and to help stabilize that country so it can sustain on its own. Its no different than places such as Darfur. We are helping people better their lives.

No.2 Yes there was evidence of terrorist plots, but you cannot prevent everything. (Clinton had the ability to capture Bin Laden during his presidency)

No. 1: "Stabilize"? You realize something like 1/3 of Iraqis have fled the country? Less "stabilization", more "ethnic cleansing".

No. 2: Why do you even bring up Clinton? Tell me, who was president on September 11?

You have also failed to address my fifth point.
Quote by ThroughOblivion
It probably was the wrong decision to invade Iraq, however I can understand why Bush made the decision at the time.

However, I can't understand the 700 billion dollar stimulus Obama put into effect.. It seems to have done nothing.

I agree.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Quote by SeamoreButts667
Iraq = Good/Successful Operation

this is a flat out lie, they just had another major spike in violence.
Afghanistan = A current Good/Successful Operation

same here, only the violence never really stopped

most do have thier facts straight, except conservatives apparently.
National debt = Obama spent over a million dollars to find out why stamps with his face on it would not stick to the envelope. Turns out that people were licking the wrong side of stamps.

I'm just going to assume that is a joke because you can't think of a real argument.

Quote by ThroughOblivion

I can too, he wanted to make he's buddies in the millitary industrial complex rich, he had to commit treason to do this, but that's a small price to pay for making aq bunch of rich people like you I guess.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by SeamoreButts667

1. Iraq is far more unstable than it was, & is no position to sustain itself. Pre-invasion is sustained itself fine.

2. Clinton is irrelevant to the discussion. Bush had evidence of an attack & did nothing to prevent it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by SeamoreButts667

Regardless of whether or not I agree with those statements (and I don't), that's not what the American people were told.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by severed-metal
You were right with the first part. I meant it was his race that probably got him elected. Although, that's a very bold assumption, so, he's a politician. An honest one? Wouldn't get your hopes up. He may have just lied his way to the top.

Poor americans, they just can't seem to get the right president this decade.

I don't think it was only his race that got Obama elected. While that may have been a part, I think it was also the fact that Americans didn't want to risk electing McCain because he was so often associated with George Bush who was very unpopular. Also Obama did make some pretty nice promises on the campaign trail. Whether he pulled the wool over the eyes of America completely remains to be seen.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I can too, he wanted to make he's buddies in the millitary industrial complex rich, he had to commit treason to do this, but that's a small price to pay for making aq bunch of rich people like you I guess.

Sick, sick burn.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by ThroughOblivion
I don't think it was only his race that got Obama elected. While that may have been a part, I think it was also the fact that Americans didn't want to risk electing McCain because he was so often associated with George Bush who was very unpopular. Also Obama did make some pretty nice promises on the campaign trail. Whether he pulled the wool over the eyes of America completely remains to be seen.

I think the fact that people are saying he pulled the wool over our eyes when he hasn't even been in office long enough to possibly fulfill many promises is laughably stupid.

Last.fm
i love listening to this man..

his voice is amazing

EDIT: i just got to him singing....

this dude is super crazy. i dig it though
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Last edited by Early Cuyler at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
this is a flat out lie, they just had another major spike in violence.

same here, only the violence never really stopped

most do have thier facts straight, except conservatives apparently.

I'm just going to assume that is a joke because you can't think of a real argument.

You are assuming that I am rich?
lol not quite, I wish.

He actually had some reason for invading considering it was a major hub for terrorism.
Quote by ThroughOblivion
You are assuming that I am rich?
lol not quite.

where did you get that?

Last.fm
Page 1 of 3