19 83%
Uppers
5 22%
Hallucinigenics
11 48%
pharmacueticals
7 30%
Voters: 23.
If your toker, smoker, sleeve roller-upper, tweaker etc...etc... let us know what "medium" sets off your creative mantra and performance abilities?
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Thrug Dread

And personally, I've yet to come across a drug that ****s me up sufficiently, without making me creatively retarded. So if I intend to be creative, I just use caffeine.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 12, 2009,
i get ****ed up!!!
Quote by jimRH7
my cat used to have a penchant for rubber bands, if that counts.

edit: totally doesn't count.

Quote by JacobTheMe
It looks like you are an asshole.

Sorry, kid.

Quote by red157
So, basically faster. And not so Jamaican-like.
Post it in the Drug Thread.

*reported*
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
rudg hterad

*ported*
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
mr, rainman.....how rude. i feel that you are a "witchhunter" in the sense of satisfying your need to feel "authoritive" IMO. lol this thread might have been more app. in the ONLY drug thread, but c'mon it's the pit and ITS NOT ABOUT DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is about a spiritual medium, mantra, karma, and psychology, this is a survey doooooood!!!!!! intended for data collection @ all rights reserved

thank you 4 ur cooperation

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Quote by loinmute
mr, rainman.....how rude. i feel that you are a "witchhunter" in the sense of satisfying your need to feel "authoritive" IMO. lol this thread might have been more app. in the ONLY drug thread, but c'mon it's the pit and ITS NOT ABOUT DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is about a spiritual medium, mantra, karma, and psychology, this is a survey doooooood!!!!!! intended for data collection @ all rights reserved

thank you 4 ur cooperation

Well to be fair, the listing of types of drug users and the poll options naming types of drug may have thrown us a bit.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by SGibson666
Cat pee.

I love to cheese.

sorry i like comedy, seems that RELIGION is being confused w/politics.........I am an Native American Shamen, and my religion allows room for mantra, and prayer, and legal use of religious practice.. @ all rights reserved

Quote by NakedInTheRain
Drug thread.

*reported*

seems like I am getting a thought provoking response to the above said poll!!!

Quote by loinmute
seems like I am getting a thought provoking response to the above said poll!!!

somebody's stoned....
well...mr. or mrs. mod.....i am a busy bee. i might havefiled this thrread in the wrong filing cabinet, but hey what the hell....(slowly mumbles-"sweet jane")

How stoned are you TS? I mean honestly, hardly anything you are saying makes any sense...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Jenkem.

I'm gonna go Jenk up right now.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm