Yesterday I bought a really cheap Squier Affinity tele. I really dig the guitar but some parts feel really cheap to me... I'm looking to replace the pick-ups, and most of the electronics/knobs.

any suggestions on what to get for it? I play a wide variety of music anywhere from super clean fingerpicking or funk to heavy distorted/effects driven shoegaze and smashing pumpkins tones

any input would be appreciated!
How much you looking to spend? You can get some cheap parts, but decent quality from guitar fetish store. I've bought some strat parts, great for the price.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Id be willing to put maybe.. £100 or 200 into it if i had to. I've looked into gfs pick-ups but I might be looking for something a little higher end.
i got a GFS lil puncher HB in the bridge in my Aff. it is really nice, with good distortion (but i don't know whether it fits what you're looking for, seeing as most of my sound is really from my amp) and i got some nice pearl top knobs from there too.
I froth over tele styles........ Schecter PT.. DREAM!
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Oh man, that Tele has some nice grain! Good buy IMO. Get some nice Schaller tuners and replace the pickups IMO.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.