Poll Options
View poll results: Where should I go?
University
12 33%
Tour
24 67%
Voters: 36.
So here's the deal.

I have a friend flying interstate to see me and some others, it's been a while since he's been over and another one of my mates has offered to take him around the city for the day and show him the sights and afterwards we are going to a driving course to let loose, but I'm working on the day he's here (no biggie, I'm gonna chuck a sickie) I was originally gonna go with my brother to Uni with him and then straight to the driving track, but now I'm having second thoughts about going to Uni with him and instead go with my other mate around the city seeing stuff and then straight to the driving track.

So Pit, what should I do? I'm in year 11 and have never been to Uni before so I've always wanted to go just for one day to see what it's like.

Should I go with my Brother to Uni to see what it's like?
or
Do I go on the little tour around town and just relax with my mates?

TL;DR
go to my Bro's Uni to check it out? or go on a tour around my city with some mates?
Go on a tour around the city, to the University
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by im not mental
if there are parties to be had go to the university.

This works for the city as well. I'd much rather go to a college party than a bar though.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Why not go to Uni another day?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
I voted uni before i even read your post

because i thought you were going to 'chase the dream' and throw away a life at university.

just sayin'