Page 1 of 2
Im just gonna babble about.

My girlfriend just broke up with me on msn we've been going out for 2 years.. she said she found some one else and she was more comfortable talking to him.. aahh bull**** i. bet she just got some c0ck from him..

.. i just noticed i really really like her and she even told me she loved me before..

yeah i know cool blog brah... dont f*cking annoy me with that..

Oh i forgot.. i wanted to get back at her cuz she broke up on msn.. help?
Last edited by epcifail at Aug 12, 2009,
*reported*
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by epcifail
Im just gonna babble about.

My girlfriend just broke up with me on msn we've been going out for 2 years.. she said she found some one else and she was more comfortable talking to him.. aahh bull**** i. bet she just got some c0ck from him..

.. i just noticed i really really like her and she even told me she loved me before..

yeah i know cool blog brah... dont f*cking annoy me with that..

Did she get c0ck from you?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I don't think relationship advice would help if she's found someone else.

Go to the cinema or something with friends, it's better than sitting alone and moping about it.
Did she get c0ck from you?

Yess and it was her idea..

Go to the cinema or something with friends, it's better than sitting alone and moping about it.

I really dont want to meet anyone at the moment but thanks anyway..
You're 16, stop moping, there is no real love at that age.

EDIT: It was a bitch thing to do over MSN though. She could at least have done it face-to-face. :|
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Aug 12, 2009,
To actually help you say that your brother was on your MSN account and continue dating her because he never told you.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by 'Leviathan'

EDIT: It was a bitch thing to do over MSN though. She could at least have done it face-to-face. :|

BS. My mom got married at 17. My parents just had their 27 year anniversary.

Anyhow, saying you want to get back at her right after you say how much you liked her? Yeah, not so cool.
Quote by Vykk Draygo

Anyhow, saying you want to get back at her right after you say how much you liked her? Yeah, not so cool.

Well there is no real love at 16 but apparently there is at 17.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Everyone's got a right to be happy. If she ain't happy with you then that's a shame but a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by epcifail
The gals .. are meant to be in the kitchen..

And now you're single. l0l
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by 'Leviathan'

Yes, because, as everyone knows, it's impossible to love until midnight on your 21st birthday. Duh.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by 'Leviathan'

I call BS.

Me and my girlfriend have been together 6 years, she was 14 and I was 15.
GO WINGS GO
my girlfriend dumped me last night over facebook and i'm pretty pissed...

Quote by 'Leviathan'

your a dumbass
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Last edited by wesleyisgay at Aug 12, 2009,
Have sex with her mom or her sister or her mom and her sister.
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
Study hard, lift hard, play hard, and forget about the bitch.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by ZepherBass
I call BS.

Me and my girlfriend have been together 6 years, she was 14 and I was 15.

Whatever, it's my opinion, from what I've seen with every one of my friends, true love is non-existent as people at 16 tend to be too immature to feel that deeply about someone, but whatever.

If you don't agree with what I say, don't say anything and just keep it to yourself.

EDIT: I admit I was wrong, I was merely going by my own experiences. You could at least have the courtesy to use words other than 'dumbass', etc.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by wesleyisgay
my girlfriend dumped me last night over facebook and i'm pretty pissed...

your a dumbass

Riiiight...
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Chicks are *****s. Thats all I have come up with my experience. Dont lose any sleep over it
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
So nobody except the guy who talked about having sex with her mom will help me make her feel guilty?
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Whatever, it's my opinion, from what I've seen with every one of my friends, true love is non-existent as people at 16 tend to be too immature to feel that deeply about someone, but whatever.

If you don't agree with what I say, don't say anything and just keep it to yourself.

EDIT: I admit I was wrong, I was merely going by my own experiences. You could at least have the courtesy to use words other than 'dumbass', etc.

Hit the nail on the head.

The majority of kids can't handle a relationship, that's all he meant guys. Don't need to crucify him

6661EDIT: Guy below me, way to be a prick. I guess you had a few girlfriends, and now you know how it all works, right?
has a terrible signature.
Last edited by Austyn6661 at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by 'Leviathan'

People you invent in your head don't count. Even if these supposed "friends" are real, they must all have Down syndrome, because that's the only way that every single one of them can have failed so miserably at simply caring about someone more than themself.

EDIT: Oh, right, epicfail, this thread is about you. Hmm...kill her dog, cat, whatever, beat the **** out of the other guy (it won't make her feel guilty, but she'll know she ****ed up), or beat her to a pulp, and then **** on her mustache.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Last edited by VanCamp at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by 'Leviathan'

Don't worry, I agree with you about it: real love doesn't exist at 16.

To the TS, if you go to the relationship thread and ask them properly for some help, then I'm sure they'd be more than happy to oblige. I've been there multiple times for help and they are the nicest crew on this site, and they always get back to you if you're patient enough to wait 24 hours.

Quote by Vykk Draygo

'Nuff said
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Last edited by BlackLuster at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by 'Leviathan'

Not trying to be a douche or anything, but how can you tell me to keep my Opinion to myself, when you voiced yours in an open forum where people discuss things
GO WINGS GO
Quote by VanCamp
People you invent in your head don't count. Even if these supposed "friends" are real, they must all have Down syndrome, because that's the only way that every single one of them can have failed so miserably at simply caring about someone more than themself.

Read the edited post... -__________________-

Not trying to be a douche or anything, but how can you tell me to keep my Opinion to myself, when you voiced yours in an open forum where people discuss things

I kinda agree with you..
Quote by BlackLuster

'Nuff said

Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by VanCamp

Oh, sorry, excuse me. You mean, my best friend who was ****ed over by a girl he fell so strongly for, attempted suicide, even with me helping him emotionally as best I could, with me sitting with him as he cried his anger and frustrations out due to what she did to him, being with him every step of the way through this emotional trainwreck that was so bad, it depressed me to know what he was dealing with all because of some bitch who was too immature to care about his feelings was all made up in my head?

Fuck you. Really, you're an asshole, and I believe I had the right to say that to you.
Quote by BlackLuster
'Nuff said
Dunno what that has to do with it.
I wasn't even born here, I just live here now.
All I have to say is, TS, shut up. Yes, this kind of crap happens, but getting back at her? How immature are you? I've been dumped by text two out of the three times I've been with someone, sure it's low, but what are you going to do?

Do you know what happened to me three weeks ago? I got dumped by text, and she proceeded to insult me for days on end, hitting below the belt, insulting things that are beyond my control (my mental status, the fact that I don't have much money, etc.) Then, she proceeded to give my number to a bunch of her friends from art camp who have been doing the same thing to me ever since. And do you know what I'm doing about it? Nothing. I'm being a gentleman and not stooping to their level.

So TS, grow the fuck up and take it like a man.
Quote by Austyn6661
Hit the nail on the head.

The majority of kids can't handle a relationship, that's all he meant guys. Don't need to crucify him

6661EDIT: Guy below me, way to be a prick. I guess you had a few girlfriends, and now you know how it all works, right?

Yes, master. Sorry, master. It's just that I'm apparently the only person here with the capability to care for someone more than myself. I forgot that I'm not allowed to love until I'm legally an adult. Please, forgive me.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by wizards?
All I have to say is, TS, shut up. Yes, this kind of crap happens, but getting back at her? How immature are you? I've been dumped by text two out of the three times I've been with someone, sure it's low, but what are you going to do?

Do you know what happened to me three weeks ago? I got dumped by text, and she proceeded to insult me for days on end, hitting below the belt, insulting things that are beyond my control (my mental status, the fact that I don't have much money, etc.) Then, she proceeded to give my number to a bunch of her friends from art camp who have been doing the same thing to me ever since. And do you know what I'm doing about it? Nothing. I'm being a gentleman and not stooping to their level.

So TS, grow the fuck up and take it like a man.

Thank fuck people like you never tread in the Relationship thread - that was completely uncalled for.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Page 1 of 2