Poll: What annoys you most?
Poll Options
View poll results: What annoys you most?
Slow drivers
18 51%
Fast drivers
1 3%
Cyclists
3 9%
People on phones driving
3 9%
Other (please state)
10 29%
Voters: 35.
When you go out driving/riding what annoys you most about other road users?

I myself get REALLY irritated by slow drivers.
Speedlimits.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by JackalUK
When you go out driving/riding what annoys you most about other road users?

See highlighted.
Speed Limits

Slow Drivers

People who ride my ass and don't pass me

People who wont let you pass them (ie: When you try to pass them they speed up as well)
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Just generally bad drivers. People who don't indicate, or people who randomly speed up and slow down so you can never tell if they're letting you cross/go or just slowing down to turn.
Shame I couldn't vote on slow drivers and cyclist, I live in Mexico so there's a lot of them here.
We usually yell at them things like "you must eat condoms" because they cross the street like they are immortals, a lot of them get run over because they have no regard whatsoever of traffic rules.
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
Quote by Kensai
Speedlimits.

you can easily get around that my friend goes a minimum of 70 on every road
Slow drivers and people who begin braking/put their blinkers on way before they need to stop or turn. Or merge into a newly formed lane very slowly, while breaking, and cause me to miss the light.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
The fact that NOBODY SIGNALS! Turn Signals are there for a reason! But nobody uses them! Pisses me off...

as well as people who think they're sweet because they flip you off
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by Rogue_Bassist
When people merge/turn without turning their signal on. Pisses me off so much

This. And cyclists. Cyclists are pure scum.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Slashrulz
Shame I couldn't vote on slow drivers and cyclist, I live in Mexico so there's a lot of them here.
We usually yell at them things like "you must eat condoms" because they cross the street like they are immortals, a lot of them get run over because they have no regard whatsoever of traffic rules.

Oh yeah, cyclists are complete wankers.

I 'had a word' at one that decided to go over on a red light while I was crossing.

They also deserve to get crushed by lorries and busses, etc when they go cycling down the inside of them.
All are UK aimed...

People who block box junctions.
People who don't signal.
People who don't position their car correctly on the road, blocking my path past.
People who sit at traffic lights for ages, instead of being ready to move off when the light goes green. Why aren't they in gear ready?

Pretty much anyone who doesn't follow the highway code. All that stuff is covered in there.
People that decide it's a good idea to stop a half of an inch behind your car, and keep that distance through traffic.
I hate LED headlights. They are bright. as. fuck. Especially when they're on some bigass truck thats tailgating me and the light from them floods into my car and consumes all my mirrors to the point were I can't see whats in front of me.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
other: theres only two things that really annoy me. people that just dont pay attention. or those that try to drive beyond their ability.

I hate LED headlights. They are bright. as. ****. Especially when they're on some bigass truck thats tailgating m
theyre not leds, theyre either halogen or hid. and people get em but never readjust their headlights once theyre put in...
Last edited by jettzypher at Aug 12, 2009,
Only two things scare me, and one is nuclear war, the other, is carnies: circus-folk, no-mans ya know? They have small hands...and smell like cabbage.
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
tailgaters
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Drivers who can't maintain a consistent speed on the highway.
Drivers who speed up whenever you try to pass them.
Driving in the passing lane. Especially driving slow, or matching pace with people in the other lane.
And just general jackassery, like not signaling, cutting me off, etc.
Idiots who drive all the way up the motorway in the middle f'cking lane, going no faster than whats on the inside.

Particularly when the inside lane is clear.
Cyclists=assholes
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.