So yesterday in the Red Sox vs Tigers game Kevin Youkilis charged the mound and tackled the pitcher. I found this pic of it rather amusing. Let's see shooping skills of the Pit.

My contribution.....

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
worst tackle ever. Who tackles with your back straight up, this guys a puss...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
this is why i love imdeth
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Not only did Youkilis make a terrible tackle, he attempted to throw his helmet at Porcello (the pitcher) and missed.
^He didn't miss, but I cant imagine being hit by a helmet hurts all that much. Pretty disappointing fight though. As fierce as Youk usually looks, he could have done a lot better.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Last edited by thefuzz454 at Aug 12, 2009,
Someone should have told Kevin Youkilis he was playing the wrong sport
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Did anyone else read the thread title as "Kevin Kills and Tackles Preacher"?
Quote by crazy8rgood

I did!

If you get the reference in this, I'm going to personally videotape myself baking you a cookie whilst humming to Muse. Seriously.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Last edited by MushroomBomb at Aug 12, 2009,
I missed the start of the game... but the replay was hilarious... personally Youk is my favorite of the red sox... I've boasted about how he MUST be in the hell's angels with a swagger like his. But that fight last night was a disgrace.

First off, what kind of lame wussy fighter are you to throw your helmet and THEN get thrown to the ground by a guy half your size? If it were me, I'd have taken my base then charged the mound once i got on second. Elbow the Porcello in the back of the head. That would be a fight worth getting tossed for. Instead Youk decided to give him a man hug then get hip tossed like a little school yard scuffle.
Quote by crazy8rgood

No.
And that was a dick move by Youkilis, the pitcher was a rookie, even though i am a red sox fan.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah