OK so I'm not the best or mainly the most knowledgable guitar player out there I am a drummer that plays guitar on the side.

right now the effects I am using are Digitech bad monkey, Dunlop wah, Boss tuner, boss tremolo, I have a fender princeton chorus amp with has a chorus and overdrive effect put in (I also have a digitech screamin blues and a boss super chorus but I figured with the effects on the amp I wouldn't need them)

I'm also using a Hamer usa custom or a MIM Strat
Here is my question I a friend of mine was telling me something about running "double" lines so that he had his guitar running through his effects on input 1 and running the guitar with no effects into line 2 but I don't know how he did this if i run 2 lines out of my boss pedal I won't be able to mute one of them right?

Also another silly question but What is the best way to use my tremolo pedal?
Quote by GuitarKick
OK so I'm not the best or mainly the most knowledgable guitar player out there I am a drummer that plays guitar on the side.

right now the effects I am using are Digitech bad monkey, Dunlop wah, Boss tuner, boss tremolo, I have a fender princeton chorus amp with has a chorus and overdrive effect put in (I also have a digitech screamin blues and a boss super chorus but I figured with the effects on the amp I wouldn't need them)

I'm also using a Hamer usa custom or a MIM Strat
Here is my question I a friend of mine was telling me something about running "double" lines so that he had his guitar running through his effects on input 1 and running the guitar with no effects into line 2 but I don't know how he did this if i run 2 lines out of my boss pedal I won't be able to mute one of them right?

Also another silly question but What is the best way to use my tremolo pedal?

He probably was talking about an A/B box wich a device that lets you choose between two signal path with a footswitch