Quote by TheDriller
no

thats fine, being rude about it and just saying no though is kinda unnecessary.
I dont know maybe im wrong though...
They sound nearly the same ....
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Just saying, being 15 with the ability to write music doesn't make you special. So don't use it to draw attention to yourself, It's just annoying.

That said, I'm gonna judge the songs for the are, they're pretty good to my ears. You have a good voice, a really good voice. But to be honest, you're better off posting this in original recordings. Unless you want production tips, in which case I have nothing for you.
Quote by Thomasoman
Just saying, being 15 with the ability to write music doesn't make you special. So don't use it to draw attention to yourself, It's just annoying.

That said, I'm gonna judge the songs for the are, they're pretty good to my ears. You have a good voice, a really good voice. But to be honest, you're better off posting this in original recordings. Unless you want production tips, in which case I have nothing for you.

thank you for being honest =)
i appreciate it and yea i'll watch myself when i put that im 15 up.

i hear you.
Quote by colexman
thats fine, being rude about it and just saying no though is kinda unnecessary.
I dont know maybe im wrong though...

well not to sound like a jerk, but this is in the wrong forum. it should be in the original recording forum. also you just write, check out my 2 songs. the title is a little "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME". Not to soudn like a jerk again but its not SUPER impressive writing music at 15. i have a 10 minute song in my profile and two 5 minute songs on my soundclick profile. i also have numerous 5-7 minute prog songs written in guitar pro that i havent gotten too recording yet. I also have a lot of knowledge in music theory (took it in school and im taking the college course this year) and im 15. im not making this into look how good i am, but writing a couple acoustic songs at 15 isnt *rare. also when you post in the original recording forums its wise to crit for crit (someone reviews your song and you review theres) sorry if i came off harsh but im just looking out for you until someone truly mean comes listened to the songs and they were pretty solid. you do have a really nice voice.
And by the way. You could have given us the link instead of YO DUDE CHECK OUT MY SONGS AND I'M 15.

If you given us the link you would have more listeners instead having to search for it on your profile. Good voice by the way.
Gannon Bracewell's

Music

Page!

Check Out My Tab's as well
Really good I thought.

I thought you had a original voice and it was amazing. These other fools are jealous.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
Really good I thought.

I thought you had a original voice and it was amazing. These other fools are jealous.

Exccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Me? I ain't jeolous of how much of a good voice he has cuz I don't have to sing cuz I play instrumental guitar. He just needs to learn how to promote his music better. I give him a prayer so he can be a pro one day but don't say we're jeolous.
Gannon Bracewell's

Music

Page!

Check Out My Tab's as well
c'mon man, don't be a douche and be one of those kids that think age matters in music. It's fine to feel good about yourself but don't get cocky.

Anyway, the songs sound nice I guess, they really aren'ts my style. Good work anyway.