so i was looking with my friends on myspace for bands and we came across a metal band who sounded very unique and really was just great. they sound like a band who should be signed. the singer wasnt really my style but he put alot of passion into it and really draws you in. and theres solos..... haha one of the guitarists solos are really good the other guitarist was ok and the drummer owns. there songs are very well put together. its alot better and more unique then all the blast beat, pig squealing crap nowadays. you can check them out at myspace.com/thegenocideofall

if you guys find more bands that are unknown and think they should be signed let me know
The Jonas Brothers
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
at above.

Time for a serious one. I love rabid guitarist's stuff.

Search Harpsichoid on Myspazz or find his sig.
Last edited by rocker007 at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by rocker007
at above.

Time for a serious one. I love rabid guitarist's stuff.

Search Harpsichoid on Myspazz or find his sig.

COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!
Last.fm

Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Jeff Gordon24
Toxik.

they got signed to Roadrunner in the 80's but were never promoted properly... if at all. Josh Christian is THE most underrated guitarist ever. Fans of Tony MacAlpine's Maximum Security record will love this band. progressive thrash with everything inbetween. Truly versitile and awesome band.

listen to their album Think This. I GUARANTEE you will have jacked off and not even known it.
Although They are fairly well known, I wish Trivium would get more hype, they're pretty good. One band that I love is Powerglove, an instrumental video game metal band, they can shred.

Oh yeah, The Jonas Brothers.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
painted in exile is nasty

footage of a yeti is sick

silent fate is big in my area but not known much anywhere

piercing silence is my band but cant compete with these guys haha shameless self promotion
Cant you hear the violins playin your song? -pantera
fuck you i like powerchords sometimes
www.myspace.com/piercethesilence <---my band
Dimebag darryl <-----my hero
BEER IS GOOD BEER IS GOOD BEER IS GOOD
AND STUFF!!!!
HTRK

it's like sonic youth covering joy division
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by ThinkThis
Toxik.

they got signed to Roadrunner in the 80's but were never promoted properly... if at all. Josh Christian is THE most underrated guitarist ever. Fans of Tony MacAlpine's Maximum Security record will love this band. progressive thrash with everything inbetween. Truly versitile and awesome band.

listen to their album Think This. I GUARANTEE you will have jacked off and not even known it.

Josh is pretty amazing
i have Think Thix, World Circus, and the Live Dynamo DVD with Exodus

its amazing how great Josh was live, theyre back together and i believe theyre putting out a new CD
Dead Larry is a local indie band who I absolutely LOVE. They have been touring pretty much non stop for 3-4 years now and have opened up for the Flaming Lips and that guy who sings atomic dog...whats his name...George something maybe...mmm this is bothering me.

But back to Dead Larry, they are awesome, they call them themselves folk rock but I don't hear the folk very often, they play some real funky stuff. Look them up on myspace
Check out 3 Feet Smaller. It's an Austrian punk-rock band.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Go Vegas are brilliant. http://www.myspace.com/govegas
They're based in salisbury. I walked past them practice in a room near my band's (It's a place called base connection, has a load of different rooms and a bunch of bands practice their.)
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
The Waters Deep Here

MySpace them, they're like Russian Circles.
But some of their stuff is better than Russian Circles.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination