My Earlier Thread was Closed, I know that it is a very Sexual piece, But i did not use Violent Language, It was Not Sexist, it was ABOUT Sex, and I gave Fair Warning about its Content.

Why must it Be closed, I read the rules to make sure i wasnt breaking any before I posted. so really, What was the Point?
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
ask the mods.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Thread Nazi's and reporting assholes make forums suck.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
I'm trying.
I dont know Who closed it, there was no notice. Just an Unfounded report of someone who IGNORED MY WARNING! (What a Burke.)
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Because, As of yet, there is no genetic test that can detect them.
They are vermin and must be culled. Preferebly at birth.
--This is one of the rules you broke:

THREAD TITLES
Only the title of the piece and the genre/style (e.g. Screamo/Poetry) are allowed in your titles. If you can’t think of one “Untitled” will suffice. With the exceptions of W.I.P. (Work In Progress) and O.T.S. (On The Spot) which are permitted.

Any of the following are not permitted:

* Symbols or attention seeking devices
* Solid capitalisation
* begging for a critique (I.e. C4C or Please crit mine!!)
* HTML, because it doesn’t work
* Swearing

--This is another of the rules you broke:

OFFENSIVE PIECES
This is down to a Mods’ discretion. If you are unsure about your piece contact a mod first. Anything referencing: Racism, Homophobia, sexism, insulting and generally needless violence will be deleted on the spot.

You may only post work written by yourself, if your thread does not contain this, it will be closed.

This is a family website. I have been here long enough to respect the wishes of the original designers.

edit: oh, and you posted after a thread was reported. Another rule broken.

I'm such an evil rat, aren't I?
Last edited by AngryGoldfish at Aug 12, 2009,
--This is one of the rules you broke:

THREAD TITLES
Only the title of the piece and the genre/style (e.g. Screamo/Poetry) are allowed in your titles. If you can’t think of one “Untitled” will suffice. With the exceptions of W.I.P. (Work In Progress) and O.T.S. (On The Spot) which are permitted.

Any of the following are not permitted:

* Symbols or attention seeking devices
* Solid capitalisation
* begging for a critique (I.e. C4C or Please crit mine!!)
* HTML, because it doesn’t work
* Swearing

OFFENSIVE PIECES
This is down to a Mods’ discretion. If you are unsure about your piece contact a mod first. Anything referencing: Racism, Homophobia, sexism, insulting and generally needless violence will be deleted on the spot.

You may only post work written by yourself, if your thread does not contain this, it will be closed.

This is a family website. I have been here long enough to respect the wishes of the original designers.

OK, you got me on the title, thats fair Enough.
The second one, Yes it is up to Mod's Discretion, but There was No Swearing, I ****'d It out. It was Sexual, Not Sexist, and there was Fair warning about that fact and that some may find it offensive.

and Third.

How DARE you suggest that this isnt My own work. You are an IDIOT and are jelouse that i can make people laugh. My work isnt Overly Pretentious and Symbolic. This Was Made, By ME only Hours ago, to Be an amusing peice, Its raw.

I cant Belive you would suggest that i plagurised this. Once again, Without Evidence.
This is no longer about My thread. I'm Pissed that you come here without any reason, Evidence, or even reason to suspect, And Claim that this isnt My Work, I am Utterly DISGUSTED.
Quote by Mr.Pink101
OK, you got me on the title, thats fair Enough.
The second one, Yes it is up to Mod's Discretion, but There was No Swearing, I ****'d It out. It was Sexual, Not Sexist, and there was Fair warning about that fact and that some may find it offensive.

and Third.

How DARE you suggest that this isnt My own work. You are an IDIOT and are jelouse that i can make people laugh. My work isnt Overly Pretentious and Symbolic. This Was Made, By ME only Hours ago, to Be an amusing peice, Its raw.

I cant Belive you would suggest that i plagurised this. Once again, Without Evidence.

he wasnt suggesting that dude chill out read the rules he just copied them and pasted them here just PM Zanas or Carmel and see why it was closed

How is that not suggesting???
It doesn't matter if there is a warning on it. I can't post pictures of naked women in The Pit and get away with it, even if I put a warning up in the title.
I was a little disgusted by your piece, and maybe the mod was too, that's their descretion. Mine was, I don't want to see that kind of thing on a website my family visits regularly.
There is a verse in your piece that quotes the lines from Leonard Cohen's famous song Hallelujah.
Ugh, you Blind Moron, I also say, that

1; This is a Parody of Leonard Cohens Hallelujah.
2; Before the verse is written, It is said that "This is the Actual Verse"
3; This wasnt Actually BREAKING any rules, and I know that it can be a confronting thing, Which is why i warned, so people would ignore it if they were going to take it too seriously, And your comparison Between this and Naked women in the Pit is also WRONG, This is the equivilent of Posting scantily Clad Underage girls, which as i recall happens quite alot in certain threads.

Please stop Spouting off your "2005 Makes me Superior" and Learned BULLS***
Quote by AngryGoldfish
It doesn't matter if there is a warning on it. I can't post pictures of naked women in The Pit and get away with it, even if I put a warning up in the title.
I was a little disgusted by your piece, and maybe the mod was too, that's their descretion. Mine was, I don't want to see that kind of thing on a website my family visits regularly.
There is a verse in your piece that quotes the lines from Leonard Cohen's famous song Hallelujah.

Lmfao I mean no offense in saying this, but its kinda funny with you flaunting the whole family website thing and your sig is "I wish I had the words, "multiple orgasm donor" written right above my penis". Just makes me laugh, though I couldnt care less about the arguement going on in this thread.
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
I just read your piece...its inapproprate for anywhere let alone some place where my 10 year old brother comes to look up songs come man think before you post and this is just me but if I was a mod and you posted that you would have gotten more than a warning
Quote by Mr.Pink101
Ugh, you Blind Moron, I also say, that

1; This is a Parody of Leonard Cohens Hallelujah.
2; Before the verse is written, It is said that "This is the Actual Verse"
3; This wasnt Actually BREAKING any rules, and I know that it can be a confronting thing, Which is why i warned, so people would ignore it if they were going to take it too seriously, And your comparison Between this and Naked women in the Pit is also WRONG, This is the equivilent of Posting scantily Clad Underage girls, which as i recall happens quite alot in certain threads.

Please stop Spouting off your "2005 Makes me Superior" and Learned BULLS***

I hope you realize calling people names isnt getting you anywhere.
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
I'm not superior in any way. Every person on here should be treated the same. That's what I want. I tried to be as nice and fair to you as possible, in conjunction with everybody else. If you were registered in 2002, I would treat you in the same manner.

This really isn't the place for this. I shouldn't be discussing this in a thread that should of been closed.

Quote by PCADriven
Lmfao I mean no offense in saying this, but its kinda funny with you flaunting the whole family website thing and your sig is "I wish I had the words, "multiple orgasm donor" written right above my penis". Just makes me laugh, though I couldnt care less about the arguement going on in this thread.
You're right. It does seem hypocritical. No one has said anything, though. I suppose that's the most important difference. It's not exactly giving out the right message, though. I'll change it.

I hate to do it again after all the abuse, but

*reported*
Last edited by AngryGoldfish at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by PCADriven
I hope you realize calling people names isnt getting you anywhere.

yes, but its expressing my utter disgust at this particular individual.
I really would like an answer from a mod befor the thread is closed, or atleast an aknowlagement. Pm maybe?
Warned. This is not a place for this discussion and you knew it.

As for your question:

Quote by S&L rules
OFFENSIVE PIECES
This is not a pipe