Not many people seem to know about this band. They have a new album coming out before too long with the singer of Dark Funeral fronting. Not sure how that's going to work though considering they are more death metal than black but it might be good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTnXHQYMkTQ
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Last edited by XxDethmetalxX at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by The Kreator
I thought this was about the utterly amazing torrent website.

I am disappoint

Same here. I am utterly disappoint.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by XxDethmetalxX
Not many people seem to know about this band. They have a new album coming out before too long with the singer of Darkthrone fronting. Not sure how that's going to work though considering they are more death metal than black but it might be good.

Eh......you sure about this? Give us a source for this.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by The Kreator
I thought this was about the utterly amazing torrent website.

I am disappoint

uhh... that site blows, quite frankly

no idea why it's not free registration
look up the wikipedia page, its the singer for Dark Funeral and guitarists from Therion i think
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Death Metal bands are very simple, little to no vocal schemes, just normal, mono-tone, monotonous growling and an assload of breakdowns.
Quote by Lappo
uhh... that site blows, quite frankly

no idea why it's not free registration

Sometimes it's free registration.

Most of time you need an invite. I guess it's to keep spam away.
Quote by Killcount
look up the wikipedia page, its the singer for Dark Funeral and guitarists from Therion i think

Holy shit. What a lineup. Richard Evensand is an insanely awesome drummer with THE best cymbal work I've seen. Check this video: (just the beginning section, the rest is standard drumming)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ZuXiQtxeU
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Aug 12, 2009,
what i meant though is that an invite to demonoid isn't even worth two ****s

they don't have anything you can't find elsewhere, and hi-fi audio is very rare
Quote by darkstar2466
Same here. I am utterly disappoint.

same

Quote by Lappo
what i meant though is that an invite to demonoid isn't even worth two ****s

they don't have anything you can't find elsewhere, and hi-fi audio is very rare

yet it has a lot of stuff public sites don't have...
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Aug 12, 2009,
They have a forum where Kristian (who recently left Therion) answers any questions regarding the band or his playing. And I believe that it says on their Myspace that the Darkthrone guy is joining.

Here's the forum: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/demonoid-476/

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Quote by Slicer666
yet it has a lot of stuff public sites don't have...

sigh

no it does not
Quote by XxDethmetalxX
Not many people seem to know about this band. They have a new album coming out before too long with the singer of Darkthrone fronting. Not sure how that's going to work though considering they are more death metal than black but it might be good.

It says its the singer from Dark Funeral, not Darkthrone. Didnt think Nocturno would be associated with anything this tame and boring, and It seems I was correct!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Lappo
sigh

no it does not

*sighs*

I searched for stuff and I couldn't find it on Isohunt, piratebay, mininova or any more of the lot.

disregarding that, it doesn't sound that cool to me.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Caligula's vocals are awful (and basically what ruined Dark Funeral as a whole). The guys from Therion are pretty talented, but they don't make up for the bad vocals that front this band.
Quote by Stranglehold
It says its the singer from Dark Funeral, not Darkthrone. Didnt think Nocturno would be associated with anything this tame and boring, and It seems I was correct!

My bad, so many bands that begin with "Dark" lol.

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
Sounds like pretty standard meh-lodeath.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Ughh i`ve had `riders of the apocalypse`for years now. I really can`t get past the production. It makes me think of LOG with wankyer solos allot of the time anyways.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.