I just bought a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+ for my pedalboard. I can power all of my other pedals but it doesn't appear to be working on my wah. Any suggestions?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

has it got a negative or positive power in ?

most have Posative (i believe correct if wrong)

my Behringer pedal has a negative and it doesnt work with my multi power supplier ... might be that
Last edited by kakos at Aug 13, 2009,
I don't think that it has just a positive or negative.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Have you tried other power cables/outputs?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
what doesn't work?
Does the jack from the power supply fits in the Pedal's input, or you plug it and the pedal doesn't turn on?
According to the Teese web page on the Picture Wah, it only draws 10mA~, so the PP2+ can power that easily from any of the outputs. Have you tried it with other outputs? Separate adapter/battery?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
Have you tried it by itself, with a battery? Then tested it alone with the PP2+?

If it works both ways, then it will be all the other pedals sucking too much current. Other than that you may have fried the polarity-protection diode if you accidentally used the wron style adapter on it.
Unless he is daisy chaining more than one effect from the output on the PP2+, the other pedals should not matter since each output is isolated and provides 100mA each and two outputs with up to 250mA.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
^True, but he only has four pedals, so I would find it strange that he would be daisy chaining them . But as stated, try it with a battery or a separate adapter to see if it works.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
Last edited by lookie here at Aug 13, 2009,
To be honest, I would find it very weird too! But, maybe he's hiding his excess use of danelectro minis by not listing them and they're drawing every last other ounce. :p Just messin' OP.

Hopefully the battery will work ,and at worst, it's only the diode.
Yeah, if it's something wrong with the pedal, I'm sure it would be an easy fix or you can contact RMC.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
I don't think that it has just a positive or negative.

all things that need a power plug either has a negative or postitive charge to it

if you look on the bottom of the pedals of yours you see a sign above it it has ''plug polarity'' or ''power suppy'' (power supply is on my Behringer pedal)

any way back to the point,

the signs kinda like
(+)----(.)------(-)
or
(-)----(.)-------(+)

on my power supplyer it has (+)----(.)----(-) on it so only pedals with that positive/negative configuration will be able to be used with that power supplier

hope i helped