Has anyone tried one? I tried the Ibanez 350DX (I think) in white and it was pretty good.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
It'll get slated because it has the Edge Pro III, all you'll hear is bad reviews on that, but there must be thousands of people who have the Edge Pro III and have had no problems whatsoever. I think it looks great, but I'd get it in desert yellow rather than white.

I'd say for it's price, it's good. Although I'd get an S470, which is about the same price, and has a much better trem.
Quote by JackleCube
It'll get slated because it has the Edge Pro III, all you'll hear is bad reviews on that, but there must be thousands of people who have the Edge Pro III and have had no problems whatsoever. I think it looks great, but I'd get it in desert yellow rather than white.

I'd say for it's price, it's good. Although I'd get an S470, which is about the same price, and has a much better trem.

Yeah I don't mind the Ibanez trem and I dunno why people slate it so much, you hardly get anyone who slate Kramer cause they look like Jacksons.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Quote by JackleCube

Yeh, the guitar tech at my local music store just got an RG (Yellow w/ black accessories and pick gaurd.. it's sick.) And he loves the Edge on it.

But I do agree, the ZR that comes on the S's is an amazing trem.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Well, I think it's all down to expectation. The regular posters on this board, most are very experienced and know their stuff. So they know trems, as do I. And yes, there a plenty better trems out there, so to a more experienced guitarist, the Edge Pro III is not going to be considered all that good, because they do break eventually, and they don't have the greatest tuning stability, but if you're upgrading to a guitar with an Edge Pro III as your second guitar, I imagine it's a good trem in the evolution of a beginner to intermediate guitarist, if you persue playing many years after, you'll eventually look back on the Edge Pro III as not a great tremolo, but it's all part of the learning curve.
Quote by JackleCube
Well, I think it's all down to expectation. The regular posters on this board, most are very experienced and know their stuff. So they know trems, as do I. And yes, there a plenty better trems out there, so to a more experienced guitarist, the Edge Pro III is not going to be considered all that good, because they do break eventually, and they don't have the greatest tuning stability, but if you're upgrading to a guitar with an Edge Pro III as your second guitar, I imagine it's a good trem in the evolution of a beginner to intermediate guitarist, if you persue playing many years after, you'll eventually look back on the Edge Pro III as not a great tremolo, but it's all part of the learning curve.

But I don't use a trem much so it's kewl. lol