im going to college and i need to get 2 classes for this semester which are
chemistry
chemistry lab
calculus

the classes are packed and there is not a single class left for chemistry or calculus so i have no clue what to do.

the advisor told me to wait for the pay day and see if classes were dropped by people
because they dint pay so i waited and there is still not classes available. the day for college to start is really getting close and have no idea what else to do

so im thinking if i can transfer to a university

can anyone explain to me the process? or has anyone done this before?
any advice is really appreciated
im getting really worried because i have the financial aid already approved and i also have the bright future scholarship but i dont know what im going to do with them or what would i have to do if i dont get any class this semester

any help is really appreciated
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Talk to your university, they can't bone you for something that isn't your fault. They should accommodate you somehow.
sigh...
Is it necessary you take these classes THIS quarter? if not, take some random GEC's or Electives to increase your credits. Then take them next quarter.

Usually though, within the 1st week of a class, someone usually drops a class. Just waitlist for the courses you need.
Do absolutely HAVE to take those classes this semester? If not i'm sure that there are about 700 others to choose from. And trust me, people WILL be purged from the system so you're chances are pretty good in getting into those classes if you wait....but it is a risk waiting so long.

EDIT: ^Damn it CrackerJack
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Quote by EMGs_rule
Quote by jgbsmith
why would you want to put the bitrate down?
to make it smaller without hearing any change in quality that the human ear can detect?
Does not compute for the audiophile

Follow me on Twitter...or else!
Why do you need these classes this semester? Also, waiting for people to drop because they have not payed is usually a good route, a lot of people usually get dropped.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Is it necessary you take these classes THIS quarter? if not, take some random GEC's or Electives to increase your credits. Then take them next quarter.

Usually though, within the 1st week of a class, someone usually drops a class. Just waitlist for the courses you need.

Do absolutely HAVE to take those classes this semester? If not i'm sure that there are about 700 others to choose from. And trust me, people WILL be purged from the system so you're chances are pretty good in getting into those classes if you wait....but it is a risk waiting so long.

EDIT: ^Damn it CrackerJack

that's the problem i already took all possible electives and other left do not count and are not covered by financial aid or bright futures

so now classes left for me are straight out academic

fall
chemistry
chemistry lab
calculus

winter
calculus 2
physics
physics
lab

summer
physics 2
physics 2 lab
calculus

and im done with college and i go to university for other 2 years
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Depending on the school, you might be able to "force add" into those classes.

Is there a reason you can't take physics and physics lab instead?
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Depending on the school, you might be able to "force add" into those classes.

Is there a reason you can't take physics and physics lab instead?

is not allowed i must take the chemistry before the physics

same with calculus i must take 1st calc to take 2nd calc class and same for physics i msut take 1st physics before taking 2nd all classes are in sequential order basically
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff