Page 1 of 4
So I just heard that the uh...religious preacher folk (so as to not name the particular christian denomination), are in the neighborhood and will be coming to my door soon enough. So I wondered...what would be the best way to scare them off?

My friend once answered the door stark naked. They RAN.

Best way you scared folk away from your doorstep?
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Write 'Go away' on your penis and stick it out the letterbox.

If they are catholic, I dont think they will run away
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
I once played some death metal through the intercom, but that was just for some random people passing by
Last edited by ComradSputnik at Aug 12, 2009,
Answer your door naked with a bible in one hand and a lighter in the other other hand. Perhaps you could also draw a pentagram on your chest or something for added effect.

Guaranteed that they would leave terrified.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
guess im not going to your door....
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
answer it drunk and straddling a sex doll
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by kxy1992

only if its the priest
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Answer stark naked, but with like a computer within vision of the preachers. Make the computer blaring pr0n, and get a pulsing erection from said pr0n.
Quote by kxy1992

hey! >
not all catholics are weird!
Talk to them and see what they have to say. Will be 10 times funnier screwing with them that way.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.

dress up like that.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by burnboy85
Hide in the bushes with a chainsaw.

Yeah, go Patrick Bateman on their asses

Now, I would pound furiously on the bed closest to the door and make highly erotic sounds doing so.
Or take a massive sh!t on the doorstep before they come.
naked always works. but works better is you're not the only one naked in the house. Or you're playing death metal in said condition: stark frikkin naked
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
act like you're a straight-up, 100% satanist
gear:
jackson kelly w/EMG 81's
fernandes revolver pro w/ seymour duncan and bare knuckle
ltd m-100fm w/ swineshead x-buckers
ltd kh-202 w/ EMG x-series 60 and 81
crate flexwave 120 combo amp
B.C. Rich JRV7 7-string(in the mail)
Hand them a bill for using your property to advertise
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Dress up like a member of the KKK.
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
best thing to do is answer the door in underwear invite them in and have a big pile of powdered sugar on your coffee table. sit down snort a line of it and ask them if they want one.
draw a big pentagram on your forehead and bring a ''bloody knife'' (knife with ketchup on it )and answer the door ... and say ...

''one moment i need to finish sacrificing my goat to lucifer'',

then ask if he wants to help
Convert them to Hinduism.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Wearing a ghillie suit
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Come out singing I Cum Blood, except in a normal singing voice so they can understand it.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Quote by kakos
draw a big pentagram on your forehead and bring a ''bloody knife'' (knife with ketchup on it )and answer the door ... and say ...

''one moment i need to finish sacrificing my goat to lucifer'',

then ask if he wants to help

Mmm, I've used that one before...except I brought my cat with me to the door, smeared with a bit o' ketchup. They simply said "Right..." and walked away.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by 310320
Mmm, I've used that one before...except I brought my cat with me to the door, smeared with a bit o' ketchup. They simply said "Right..." and walked away.

you gotta make the blood look real .. not just pure ketup ... add a bit of red die .. you want the thickness of blood tho
Shout YEAH! after everything.

"Can you spare some time to listen to what we have to say about god?"

"GOD YEAH!"

"May we come in?"

"C'mon YEAH!!"

"Why is there a dildo on your coffee table?"

"ANAL MASTURBATION YEAHH!!!".

etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjIgQdEi3r4

Do something like that.

or as someone suggested the satanic approach. Put on corpse paint and draw pentagrams. maybe some fake blood. and hold a flaming bible. and when they knock on your door just come out limping and let out a shrill cry. RAAHHHHHHH.

OR you could do what i did with my friend when we ordered chinese food and didn't want to tip.
I dressed up in womens clothing with makeup on and my friend is a real fat guy so he just got naked and put a leash on.
And as the door opened he started pouring gogurt over his torso and I started flirting with the delivery guy. and i gave him the 13 bucks i owed him and then i was like hold on a second stud let me find you some change, and i reached inside my pants and he was just like.

NO EES OK BYEBYE

He left me.
But i knew he wanted it.
Last edited by xMetalCoreKingx at Aug 12, 2009,
Answer the door dressed in drag
"One does not walk into Vatican City with one's ass hanging out."
Try to advertise to them your own religion. Preferably if your own religion is Satanism. Either devil worship Satanism or what Satanism really means now will be fine. =)
Or just answer the door and every time they talk, respond with a line from Mr. Crowley (the yngwie / ripper version)
Quote by Ottopilot

This, my own cousin avoids me because I was in drag at a party once.
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
catholic priests tend not to go to your door, its mainly jehovah's witnesses

but if we did go to doors, i shall avoid yours
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by Ottopilot

Tell them they look hot (if it's hot out.) Invite them in. Put them in a hole and demand them to put the lotion on the skin and declare "I'm a dirty preacher" over and over. If they follow your instructions, then let them go.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Page 1 of 4