Ok, I've had my ESP M-100FM for a while now and I'm planning on upgrading to an ESP LTD EX-400/401 after trying it out at a shop nearby. Basicly I have a few questions about the guitar.

1. What are the main differences in the 400/401 guitar? The only thing I could find changed was that its now made in Indonesia instead of Korea, and I also read that Korea made guitars are better quality. Would I be better off getting a 400 series instead of the 401 series? (Also I'm assuming the 400 would be cheaper).

2. I want this guitar in a pure white colour but some of the pictures I have seen its more cream (I'm really picky about this sort of stuff ) when I played it they only had black in stock but to anyone who own's/has seen one can you tell me if its a "pure white".

3. Lastly, are EMG's an effort to use? I have almost no knowlege about how I would go about changing the batterys/taking the pickups out etc. Basicly is it a simple job or is it going to cause me greif?

Thanks in advance
can you change batteries in a remote control? then you will be able to change the EMG batteries to
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Quote by Gryphon999
can you change batteries in a remote control? then you will be able to change the EMG batteries to

Yes i can do that

Can u tell me whats involved? or anyone infact?
Quote by Skinny91
Yes i can do that

Can u tell me whats involved? or anyone infact?

Theres a battery compartment on the back of the guitar. Similar to one on the back of a remote control. Just pop the old battery out and replace it with a new one. Takes 10 seconds no worries
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni