I was advised to check out the program called speed trainer.
any of you ever looked into it or use it?
how is it?

seems like a good concept to me. but what do i know
Quote by Cisc
I was advised to check out the program called speed trainer.
any of you ever looked into it or use it?
how is it?

seems like a good concept to me. but what do i know

Never heard of it. I think I'll stick with my good 'ol metronome.
I'm not sure about a separate program by that name, but in Guitar Pro, there is a small section in the loop player that can control the tempo. The speed trainer in that option basically increases the tempo by increments of your choice after each cycle through the selected music piece, until it reaches the song's tempo.

The problem with that option is that, generally, when a person learns a new piece, they will have to repeat it multiple times at a certain speed before moving up with the tempo. I don't think Guitar Pro allows you to set how many cycles it plays at the slower tempo before incrementing it.

A metronome will probably do you better good.
theres a thing on guitar pro called speed learner where it slows it down and lets you work up to full speed
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Guitar speed trainer?

Basically, it gives you scales and riffs etc to play and records progress as you do it in speeds. For example you start on 1 scale and play at 100bpm, every time you log on and do it again it will record the speed you achieved, and basically shows you your improvement on this little "level bar".

It's quite good, but honestly, you can just write down a log of what you achieve on a notepad and use a metronome.
And the variety of riffs they have you can easily extract free from here and other guitar websites.
You Are Reading A True Guitarists Signature. Stop Thinking I'm Not You Know I Am.

Quote by imdeth
Eblast over her face and tell her you need your privacy.