why is it that some people dumps on the 09's, i am one by the way. r we a new lesser respected generation. or are we the Freshmen of the site and it easy to prey upon them?
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
Maybe its because you write in a gay font?
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
It's because we're so ****ing awesome the old people can't take it.

That's my theory.
Gear:
Buffet E13 Clarinet in Bb.
Canon 40D, Sigma 35 mm f/1.4 Art, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 L IS USM macro, Tamron 17-50 2.8, 50 mm 1.8.
Flickr
Quote by Morello Wannabe
why is it that some people dumps on the 09's, is it because we, i say we cuz i am one. r we a new lesser respected generation. or are we the Freshmen of the site and it easy to prey upon them?

*reported*
Yes. Now go away until we have someone else new to make fun of.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE

*reported*
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
I might make a new account in 2010, just to draw some attention
Gear:
Buffet E13 Clarinet in Bb.
Canon 40D, Sigma 35 mm f/1.4 Art, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 L IS USM macro, Tamron 17-50 2.8, 50 mm 1.8.
Flickr
Quote by SinSyringe
its because some of us need to lrn2grammar and also get some rules down....not myself of course

*bides time to oppress 2010 members*

- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
It's called using proper grammar and spelling, for the most part that is.

Also its because you guys don't know the memes and stuff.

Oh and also...

Your font is agitating.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.