I'm looking into buying a new Chorus pedal, but I don't really want to pay anything more than £100. I did used to own a EHX Small Clone, but I always thought it was far too limited in terms of tweakability.

I've noticed that the Boss CE-2 always seems to get a lot of praise on this website, and I was wondering if the newer Boss CE-5 is just as good or not?
Quote by matt bickerton

I've noticed that the Boss CE-2 always seems to get a lot of praise on this website, and I was wondering if the newer Boss CE-5 is just as good or not?

Digital chorus= major FAIL is major

A good chorus in that range is the modtone aqua chorus
Quote by nightraven
um no. good digital chorus does exist. cheap digital chorus isn't that great.

the ce-5 is decent if you can get it at a bargain price, otherwise the ce-2 sounds a lot more lush.

I know that good digital chorus can sound great, but the ce 5 is not something isn't something I would call good.
^ He didn't say the CE-5 was good. He said it was ok for a bargain pedal if you got a good deal on it used and, at the same time, refuted your claim that all digital choruses are junk.

Two separate points there.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by nightraven
um no. good digital chorus does exist. cheap digital chorus isn't that great.

the ce-5 is decent if you can get it at a bargain price, otherwise the ce-2 sounds a lot more lush.

this ^

try to find a MIJ version.