Anyone know where to get the basic chords for "A Change Is Gonna Come/I'm Leaving This Town" that Canned Heat played at Woodstock? I've looked on here and some other sites and I've seen several references to the song, mostly the one by Sam Cooke. But the lyrics don't match the lyrics Canned Heat sang.

If anyone can help, thanks!
sombody can help me find the bass tabs of woodstock version
'A Change Is Gonna Come / Leaving This Town'?
Quote by DON CZARSKI
johnthehuskyfan I SENT YOU A PM WITH THE CHORDS.... CHECK THERE....

Is it possible to ask you for the chords aswell? Ive been looking all over for what key they are playing in and everything, but no luck.
Hi, this is a great song! Apologies for another request, but would you mind sending sending me those chords as well? Looks like a fun song to play..

Thx!
Quote by squaglord
Is it possible to ask you for the chords aswell? Ive been looking all over for what key they are playing in and everything, but no luck.

Hello again
Do you think it's still possible to get a PM with the chords from you, sir?
I sure would mean alot if you could them. I would be forever grateful!

Thanks, again!
Unfortunately, the you tube version has been deleted that I originally used to get the chords and I can not find another version of it on the Internet... I do to have the cd of it and the you tube video was what I originally used to get the chords...if someone can direct me to a link of it somewhere I can get it for you....
The Woodstock video footage is gone from Youtube but there is still the live audio posted.

It's a simple 12 bar blues shuffle pattern in Emaj. E and A, the turn around is B to A.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.