Which DSL?

If it's a 50 or 100, then most definitely that one. The other two amps aren't even in the same class. The 401, I'm not really a fan of... but still probably sound better than the other two.

What do you play?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Well, the Randall will probably have the most "oomph" to its sound if you're looking at the combo version of the DSL. The Haze really isn't a metal amp. The DSL head trumps the Randall though, the combo just has EL-84s in it, and it sounds more weak and thin to me than the head.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
No Vs. thread, I'm not gonna report this cause your new but keep that in mind next time.

the DSL is what you want btw
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
metalcore - groove metal (pantera) and why can't i do a Vs. thread i've seen like a million of them
The DSL 50 is a good amp. you should definitely consider getting it and an Avatar loaded with V30s or Greenbacks. I prefer Greenbacks, personally, as I find Vintage 30s too harsh on a Marshall, plus Greenbacks are less efficient (quieter).

Edit: you probably won't like this amp for metal.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Pick up that Spider Valve 112 on Sam Ash's website for $400.

Seriously... you can't find anything better in that price range, and once the prices go back up, you can sell it for profit if you end up wanting something different
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
^That. Dont let the Spider name fool you, its 100x better than the SS models.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?