Well first of all the expenses will be pretty high. Especially since you will most likely have to buy a harness for digital radio reception that will run you over a hundred bucks alone. I am currently installing a new system in my car. Cost me $1200 total. I could give you some e-help if you want. But my suggestion to you: if you have no idea what you're doing, just pay a professional to install it for you.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
Well first of all the expenses will be pretty high. Especially since you will most likely have to buy a harness for digital radio reception that will run you over a hundred bucks alone. I am currently installing a new system in my car. Cost me $1200 total. I could give you some e-help if you want. But my suggestion to you: if you have no idea what you're doing, just pay a professional to install it for you.

Don't spend as much as this guy, just find a head unit, amp, and subs on craigslist. You'll save a shitton of money and as long as you check it out before you buy it, you'll get some nice stuff.

And find a friend who knows how to hook it up, they'll probably do it for cheap/free.

edit: get some tweeters too, all bass is no good.
Last edited by Old Vendetta\m/ at Aug 12, 2009,