Ok so really i got this yesterday but didn't have a chance to take pictures until today.

Peavey Millenium BXP 5 String

Still needs a bit of dusting, a setup, and new strings, but it's pretty nice for such an inexpensive bass.

I also got a Levy's leather strap (probably $40-$50, not sure which it is) and a RMV collapsible stand ($30) and a very well padded Fender gig bag ($30) with the bass. The bass itself is $260 new, and it was about $350 worth of stuff, that i got for $175.
HAPPY NBD!
Very sexy bass
Has anyone got a tissue??

I came...
USA Fender Precision w/ Badass III + SD 1/4 pounders
MIM Fender Jazz
T21 SansAmp VT Bass
Gallien Krueger MB212
That was a great deal. The finish on that bass is pretty cool, but I think peavey millenium basses look like they need more on the top. A humbucker would do it justice, I think.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
What does it sound like? I am in desperate need of a new bass, well my own bass tbh.. What kind of tones are its strong point? Is the headstock heavy (cant remember term) because 've been told Peavey's are..

Oh, and HBD brah
I bought the exact same bass (even the same finish) and neglected to make an nbd thread

Quote by Lollage123
What does it sound like? I am in desperate need of a new bass, well my own bass tbh.. What kind of tones are its strong point? Is the headstock heavy (cant remember term) because 've been told Peavey's are..

Oh, and HBD brah

It's pretty well balanced in my opinion. It has a good sound but the nickel wound strings it came with are terrible.
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115
Last edited by cal1 at Aug 12, 2009,
Quote by Lollage123

Oh, and HBD brah

The neck is heavier than the body, but with the big horn it really helps to balance it out, and i have a nice big leather strap that keeps it in place.

It's fairly similar to a jazz bass, but the neck pickup seems a bit more bitey than the typical Fender J bass, and the bridge pickup doesn't have as much punch.
Then again, it could be because i'm playing through a cheap fender rumble and every time i go to guitar center i play through an ampeg, acoustic, or mark bass amp.

Mine definitely needs a setup, but the neck is actually fairly thin and very comfortable.
SEXY! HNBD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay