hey im getting a new guitar soon it will be either a schecter blackjack C1 FR (not the ATX) or the ESP LTD EC-1000 and i wanted to know about what sort of amp would go well with them
My amp fund will be around £500 and im afraid i dont really know much about amps so i dont know what to ask for
i play hard rock and metal style: metallica guns n roses ACDC etc
im am looking for a tube amp, this amp may not be used for gigging just yet but it certainly needs to be able to keep up with a drumkit so yh i guess good enough to play live

thanks in advance
well, it would be best to look for a valve/tube type amp. you could get a decent one for that price (doing the conversion to USD in my head anyways). its all preference and ease of use really, go to a local shop and try a bunch out. if i had the money, id look for a used JCM 800 head, or similar. that would fit your style well i think.

also, id go for the blackjack, just because its one that i would love to have as well.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by MetalGuitarest
umm i unno what 500 pounds converts to in american/canadian money..

but

a peavey 6505 combo would be good??

a small half stack(unno any small ones that are good)

well if im not mistaken the conversion from usd to pounds is 1:1.7? so 500 pounds would be about 850usd.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by MetalGuitarest
umm i unno what 500 pounds converts to in american/canadian money..

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=GBP+to+CAD

Are kids today really that stupid/lazy?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Peavey valveking 112 sounds good for what you're looking for
or blackstar HT-5
Love is my religion