I'm re-writing a song I wrote a long time ago, and at the time, only wrote it with one guitar, seeing as my band only had one at the time. When I started to rewrite the song (when I wrote it, I had no knowledge of music theory, guitar techniques, et cetera, so I figured I could improve it a bit), I put in two guitars, seeing as my band has two guitarists now. The thing is, I'm getting the weirdest sound from it. I think it's as a result of the two guitars, which are both playing the same thing. It sounds good, but it doesn't fit the song. Is this just GP adding chorus because there's two guitars, and if so, how do I get rid of it? Should I make the guitars play an octave apart or something to prevent it?
Pan one guitar to the left, and pan the other guitar to the right. See if that works. I used to have the same problem on Power Tab. They use the same MIDI generally.
"We programmed in death...A thousand needles lie here to inject their lies."
There's an actual chorus option which you can turn off, but try panning them +8 and -8 if you haven't already.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Quote by FrEaKGuItArIsT
There's an actual chorus option which you can turn off, but try panning them +8 and -8 if you haven't already.

Ohhhh, I was wondering why all the GP songs me and my guitarist sent back and forth always had that; I just kind of went with it and never asked about it. Gratze, to both of you who said this.
That will be your computer struggling to put the sound out properly is all. In reality it'll sound fine.
haha no problem man, glad to help.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
I was about to say it might be the RSE using up too much CPU trying to render two guitars. That would be the case in a low performing computer. I never had a problem with it except with certain files that had like 15 instruments and most playing at the same time.