My first ever full song demo, it's really simple but I quite like it, recorded using Adobe Audition and a Tone Port, drums are DKFH.

Not really sure what you'd class it as, but I'm gonna go for some kind of metal.

It's in my Profile, called: "Bring Forth Your Dead (METAL DEMO)"
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
i agree about the fuzziness...the rhythms in the breakdown part were really cool though, and overall i think the riffs were all pretty badass sounding. good stuff, man. with vocals i could definitely see this being even better.

check out any of the songs on my profile, leave a star rating if you please
Super heavy guitar tones, very nicely done. I like how melodic this song is, it would be cool to hear with some vocals. I think it would be a nice touch to add a nice shreddy solo in there somewhere too. I'm also really digging the little section from 2:50 - 3:11, it makes for some nice variation. Overall sound quality is quite good, but im no expert on mixing so ill reserve my comments on that area. The drum samples sound really great too, what is DKFH?
Well done on this one man, hope you can get some vocals on it
C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181039
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm a bassist by trade so all my guitar stuff is recorded with a Line6 toneport, I guess it's just gonna be a case of me mucking around with the EQ, it's also probably something to do with my lacklustre attempt at mastering it.

Quote by TV-Casualty
The drum samples sound really great too, what is DKFH?

DKFH stands for Drum Kit From Hell, which is a metal drum kit pack for Toontracks Ez Drummer
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
it was okay. i dident like the tone much. it seemed a little too mudy. and there were no vocals/lyrics. it needs them. but the compisition was okay. good but nothing special. the lyrics would make or break this song. also i think if the tone were cleaned up it would sound allot better. not bad at all though.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181917