4. Trans white quilt w/bolt on maple neck
5. Trans red quilt w/set rosewood neck
6. Trans yellow quilt w/set maple neck
7. Trans red quilt w/bolt on rosewood neck
8. Trans blue quilt w/set rosewood neck
9. Trans orange quilt w/set maple neck
10. Trans orange quilt w/bolt on maple neck

Group Shot:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/TTM%20Guitars/TTMgroupshot03.jpg

Tons of high-resolution pictures here...
http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/TTM%20Guitars/?start=all

Email me at djfrank70@comcast.net if interested.

Info on these cool guitars...

http://www.ttmguitars.com/The_Offic...of_the_day.html
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Quote by dandadog
Link doesn't work, the last one.

Sorry... Try this one. http://www.ttmguitars.com/The_Official_TTM_Guitars_Website/Devastator.html
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

To the top for some eyes and offers.

9 left. Last orange one is no longer available. TAKE YOUR PICK OF ANY OF THESE $425 shipped CONUS.

Someone buy these, thats insane prices. Plus I think djfrank has more references between sites then I've ever seen anyone else have. Free bump for sweet guitars.
Guitars:
1: "Elizabeth" 2002 MIK Epiphone Les Paul Custom
2: "Scotch" A late 70's early 80's Hondo Deluxe Series 760
Amps:
1: '07 Crate GLX1200 Cab And Head
2: Marshall Valvestate
Effects:
Boss MD-2
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by THSea
Someone buy these, thats insane prices. Plus I think djfrank has more references between sites then I've ever seen anyone else have. Free bump for sweet guitars.

Thanks Bro.

hnnggggg i wish i could afford to buy the arctic white one : /
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Quote by jacobthesnakeob
hnnggggg i wish i could afford to buy the arctic white one : /

Sell a kidney! jk man, thanks for the bump.

GREAT DEAL and A LOT of guitar for $425 shipped!

to the top. Once they are gone... they are gone. This is the best price you will get!

So where are these made? And you are selling them here for $425 but for $639 on Craigslist? So you are a retailer/shop that is selling your stock on this forum? What kind of tremolo's do these have?
And are you located in Alabama or in Texas? Cause the dude in Texas is using the same pics you are using! And what's up with the neck joint on those things?
Quote by halo71
And are you located in Alabama or in Texas? Cause the dude in Texas is using the same pics you are using! And what's up with the neck joint on those things?

ARE YOU ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN BUYING OR ARE YOU SIMPLY TROLLING IN MY THREAD? I AM IN ALABAMA. I TOOK THESE PICS IN MY FRONT YARD. YOU'RE A LITTLE TO OLD TO BE TROLLING POSTS IN A MESSAGE BOARD AREN'T YOU? BORN IN 71....

Well I was interested in them until I researched them a little bit. I mean, yeah I am 38 years old. You think I am gonna buy a guitar brand I've never heard of without researching it a bit?

My question was that you and the guy in Texas are selling these guitars with the same pictures in your ads. Now who would not find that a little bit strange?

I am not trying to start anything so calm down. I just don't give away money on a whim.
Quote by halo71
Well I was interested in them until I researched them a little bit. I mean, yeah I am 38 years old. You think I am gonna buy a guitar brand I've never heard of without researching it a bit?

My question was that you and the guy in Texas are selling these guitars with the same pictures in your ads. Now who would not find that a little bit strange?

I am not trying to start anything so calm down. I just don't give away money on a whim.

did i seriously just read that right, Frank? $425 dollars????!
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx

did i seriously just read that right, Frank? $425 dollars????!

yep... $425.

Quote by restless_thrash
^ From above

I play a lot of metal. How do they handle extremely dropped tunings? Do they shred well?

I sound stereotypical, but that's what I'm looking for.

I only play in standard and drop D so i cannot comment about extreme drop tunings but these are a shredders dream. The neck feels very comfortable, and the action is very low.
Quote by restless_thrash
450 shipped, eh? How about Canada?

I might end up looking at the third one.

I know you're a bit biased as to them, but how well do they play?

I will ship a bolt on to Canada with the neck removed for $470 shipped. Looking at a good bit more due to package size and international shipping for a full sized box.

As others have stated, they play especially great.

to the top. Need to raise some funds.

up to the top... Lets get some shredders going!

damn i wish i had more than $250. Oh well...free bump.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Quote by the_wayward_one
damn i wish i had more than $250. Oh well...free bump.

Thanks for the bump and interest. May consider $300 cash plus $200 in trade.

up top

Hey, i never got a email from you about that kahler trem. Still got it?
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by metalwarrior40
Hey, i never got a email from you about that kahler trem. Still got it?

yes, I still have it. Email me again if you don't mind. Thanks

back up to the top... need to move these.

up

Will consider trades for Fenders or Gibsons in the same price range value.

Quote by djfrank
yes, I still have it. Email me again if you don't mind. Thanks

Emailed.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Back from the dead... Make me some offers

What could you do for a poor soul like me in the UK?

I really like the set necks, and the black quilt, blue quilt, and arctic while, especially with maple necks.

Depending on the deal I could maybe buy one...

Mike
Frank,

Still got some of these layin around? let me know what you have in stock and how much they are goin for.
Been away from the guitar hobby for a while... I still have a bunch of TTMs for sale. May consider trades. These are all new 2009 models that I have left over. $420 shipped in USA, email for shipping price to other areas. djfrank70@comcast.net

I really want to move these out. Not doing much with guitars since I got myself a Corvette Z06 to play with and buy toys for.

Will consider trades for a nice touch screen car stereo with navagation... or ?

No reasonable offers refused! Need to sell !

Page 1 of 2