I'm looking to make to a Buckethead replica style guitar. I have the white lespaul and the white open coil pickups, but I am having trouble locating hardware that is white. Does anyone know where I can get said hardware or any other options that I might have? I figure I can spraypaint everything white except the bridge and the tuning pegs but if I could avoid spray painting and just get every piece of hardware white, that would make my life that much easier.
When I move the saddles won't the paint chip? And would spray painting the hardware really look just as good?
You can get a powder caoting gun for like $60USD Craftsman has one and I'm not sure how much the powder itself but its a system you can do at home with your oven.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
yep, alternatively if you can strip your hardware to bare metal, the have a spray paint that goes over it the hardware, probly at your local hardware store, don't know if they make it in a white though, i've only used red.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Maybe white Engine paint will work if you could strip the chrome or color away.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
i sure hope you put a killswitch in there! and some x2n's!
or you could make his jackson V, imo wayy better.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Well his white Les Paul has just been my dream guitar for God knows how long. I just fell in love with it at first sight. His Jackson is pretty sick though. I am going to try to put built in distortion and a killswitch in there. And to strip the metal, do you think rubbing down the hardware with steel wool would work? And would I be using powder coating or just regular spraypaint?
Yeah it's near impossible to find white hardware, and I do concur that spraypaint or powdercoat would be your best bet.
If you've ever seen newBUCKETHEADcover on youtube, I helped build his replica. But on his he chose gold hardware so it's more similar to his 08-09 Signature Prototype from Gibson
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
i'm pretty sure his original white hardware was painted white.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson