I live in Southern California, I'm 15 and I know people that could get us into playing shows to start off even if they suck but that's how everyone starts off. I also know people that could let us record for FREE. Looking to start a band like The Devil Wears Prada/A Day To Remember. Haha screaming and maybe normal singing for choruses/verses. if you want to join I need another guitarist, bassist, vocalist/screamer, drummer, and a DJ which I might already have one. And I'm not gonna lie but it'd be pretty chill to have a girl too. Hot or not, but hopefully hot.
My life goal is play Warped Tour and hopefully this will be how the band starts!!
That's a pretty (kinda)weird list for what you want but why the DJ? Are you Linkin Park/Limp Bizkit influenced?
But just saying, be open minded on your band, and you'll start off good
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

LETS HEADBANG TO METAL!

If you give a mouse a cookie,satan will get angry
Well the DJ is like to mix and stuff and it'll be something different from the music now and he'll also take care of like the guitar effects and everything when they need to be turned on/off etc.
I could fill the place for guitar. I'm not a hot chick though. What town are you located in exactly?
I think I get your style ;D
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

LETS HEADBANG TO METAL!

If you give a mouse a cookie,satan will get angry